I Wanna Stay A Toys R Us Kid

I had one of them dome shaped things that you plugged in and put a square thingy inside of it and it turned into dinosaurs or something like that. It was cool.

Let me think.....I had a baseball bat.....

Does that count as a toy? :tomato::laugh:

Rock em Sock em Robots

Well, actually, first several years of my life I lived in the forest.

So I just had a stick. It was okay playing with the stick, I guess. And I used to skip rocks in the river. Oh, and then there were those big, fat vines that hanged from the trees. You know the ones I'm talking about? You could swing all the way through the woods on one of those things, especially if there was a really steep hill.
Your new name is Tarzan!

Your new name is Tarzan!

These are the kind of vines I was talking about. The big fat ones.

If you could find one hanging all the way down at the bottom of the slope and then walk it up to the top, you could swing for a good long time all the way back down. It was fun.

My-life-in-appalachia-swinging-on-grapevines.jpg

These are the kind of vines I was talking about. The big fat ones.

If you could find one hanging all the way down at the bottom of the slope and then walk it up to the top, you could swing for a good long time all the way back down. It was fun.

My-life-in-appalachia-swinging-on-grapevines.jpg
When I was a kid I had a compound bow that I aways took with me when we went into the woods. Shot many a water moccasins with it.

This is hilarious. Yet profoundly disturbing, given the reality of the situation with which today's children are faced.

Okay now you did it...
Everyone List your favorite toy as a kid.....

Lol I was definitely a Barbie girl and baby doll girl. I also loved playing with my pretend horses and taking care of them. I remember one of my Barbies came with this CD and even though I don't play with dolls anymore,.. I sort of still enjoy the music hehe. ;)

I was so excited when i got this for Christmas...
s-l400 (1).jpg

E bay has it listed for $275.00 for a vintage set.

Mine got used up decades ago.
Who remembers Jackie Stewart?
I was a big fan as a kid.

Loyalty to a company that sells cheap made in China junk toys? What's the point if you can get them cheaper in Walmart?

Forum List

Back