I Want A Special Master Too

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
MYPillow guy has a new attorney, Alan Dershowitz. I can imagine how this will work out.
Has Dershowitz ever defended anyone in court? I'm not sure, but good luck.

MYPillow guy has a new attorney, Alan Dershowitz. I can imagine how this will work out.

Thank the lord for the orange douchebag and his merry band of idiots! They work so hard to provide entertainment for us all.

Maybe Biden should offer to hire the orange loser as the court jester? Create a new job for him? His statements over the past few days have been comedy gold.

"I can de-classify documents with my mind!!!"

Last edited:
Dershowitz has been a very long time civil rights attorney. Among his many clients was Klaus Von Bulow, Jim Bakker and Leona Helmsley. In addition to teaching law for decades, he is a recognized constitutional law expert. How could you possibly not be sure if Dershowitz ever represented anyone in court? He's a legend.

Thank the lord for the orange douchebag and his merry band of idiots! They work so hard to provide entertainment for us all.
On Wednesday the judge told Alan and Mikey "Denied" for the returning of the phone. Maybe that fool MYPillow has got a new one and his hearing aids are working now.

Dershowitz has been a very long time civil rights attorney. Among his many clients was Klaus Von Bulow, Jim Bakker and Leona Helmsley. In addition to teaching law for decades, he is a recognized constitutional law expert. How could you possibly not be sure if Dershowitz ever represented anyone in court? He's a legend.
Represented or Tried. Two different things.

here is your master

1663945942077.png

Hardee's Trolls Mike Lindell With Discount 'If You Still Have a Phone'​

Fast-food outlet Hardee's has mocked Mike Lindell online, after the prominent Donald Trump supporter had his phone seized by the FBI at one of their restaurants on Tuesday.

Hardee's reacted mockingly to the incident on social media, referencing how Lindell came to fame for selling pillows. The fast-food chain tweeted: "Now that you know we exist... you should really try our pillowy biscuits."

The tweet went viral, attracting more than 111,000 likes and 16,000 retweets.

Mocking the discount deals frequently offered by MyPillow, and the confiscation of Hardee's cellphone, the chain later added: "If you still have a phone, get a free breakfast biscuit in our app for My Rewards members."

Dershowitz has spent a lot more time on fox defending crazy right wingers than he has ever spent in court. I'm pretty sure the rules of evidence are very different between the two.

Dershowitz has spent a lot more time on fox defending crazy right wingers than he has ever spent in court. I'm pretty sure the rules of evidence are very different between the two.
He spends most of his time defending dirtbags and RWingers. Like Epstein and Maxwell. Now MYPillow.

He spends most of his time defending dirtbags and RWingers. Like Epstein and Maxwell. Now MYPillow.
Dershowitz is a better at PR than as a legal representative. He certainly has more experience at it.

Why would a guy who makes pillows need a lawyer? Because he is the target of a fascist regime that is determined to use the power of the government to harass and intimidate political enemies. Anyway, unless you were literally born yesterday you should know that Dershowitz is a legendary legal mind.

Dershowitz is a better at PR than as a legal representative. He certainly has more experience at it.
"The 20-page suit is signed by not only Dershowitz, who is not licensed to practice in Minnesota, where the suit was filed but also three other attorneys"

I was involved in a case where the judge threw out the complaint due to incompetent attorneys not knowing which County to file in.

Why would a guy who makes pillows need a lawyer? Because he is the target of a fascist regime that is determined to use the power of the government to harass and intimidate political enemies. Anyway, unless you were literally born yesterday you should know that Dershowitz is a legendary legal mind.
Or because he broke a bunch of laws.

Dershowitz is legendary for the times he has appeared on fox advocating the wrong side of legal issues.

"The 20-page suit is signed by not only Dershowitz, who is not licensed to practice in Minnesota, where the suit was filed but also three other attorneys"

I was involved in a case where the judge threw out the complaint due to incompetent attorneys not knowing which County to file in.
Stunts like that are why Dershowitz is legendary.

Or because he broke a bunch of laws.

Dershowitz is legendary for the times he has appeared on fox advocating the wrong side of legal issues.
Broke a bunch of laws? Drug addict Biden Jr. breaks the law daily and the government goes after a guy who makes pillows. WTF?

Forum List

Back