🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to take Mika, Anderson, Wolfe, and Rachael...

And dump them in South Central LA, South Chicago, East St. Louis, at midnight with no protection or a cell phone and see if they come out Democrats? Oh, let's throw Chelsea in on the experience as well. Would their lives matter? Bet they would be praying for a cop to save them. " Oh God what will I do without my Starbucks!"

Take along every internet tough guy here who threatens "we came unarmed, this time". Arm up and go spend a night in Compton. And take along the 2nd amendment derps as well who like to sling a rifle over their shoulder and terrorize women and children in the local Wendy's.

And dump them in South Central LA, South Chicago, East St. Louis, at midnight with no protection or a cell phone and see if they come out Democrats? Oh, let's throw Chelsea in on the experience as well. Would their lives matter? Bet they would be praying for a cop to save them. " Oh God what will I do without my Starbucks!"

View attachment 86544

That guy shows more courage than you have in this thread.
People like him think courage only comes from the barrel of a gun.

Last time I checked, he wasn't a Fed!

I just wish I was Roger Ailes .... that sly old dog.

View attachment 86544

He doesn't appear to be much of anything.

View attachment 86544

And someone with the nik 'HappyJoy' is? (At least 1/2 of the B-girls in Saigon during the VietNam War were named 'HappyJoy'..............someone B' whorin' for Hillary.........:lol:).

View attachment 86544

Usually, you don’t see this sort of resignation until after the debates. It’s good to see the right wing lunatics giving up so soon.

View attachment 86544

And someone with the nik 'HappyJoy' is? (At least 1/2 of the B-girls in Saigon during the VietNam War were named 'HappyJoy'..............someone B' whorin' for Hillary.........:lol:).

There is help for PTSD. And I don't care where you vacation.

View attachment 86544

classy....

thanks again for the reminder that trumpsters are misogynist, bigoted fascist loons. :thup:

View attachment 86544

Looks like my last vacation was just in your head..........:lmao:.........

View attachment 86544

Usually, you don’t see this sort of resignation until after the debates. It’s good to see the right wing lunatics giving up so soon.

^^^^
Another Hill-Beast whore heard from.

^^^^^^^^^^

white trash misogynist scum

View attachment 86544

Everything they post has an underlying fear.

How readily you guys now admit your homosexual fantasies. Who knew legalizing gay marriage would make you guys feel secure enough to share.

View attachment 86544

classy....

thanks again for the reminder that trumpsters are misogynist, bigoted fascist loons. :thup:

Are you related to the latest Hillary whore that CNN has put on recently, Angela Rye?

View attachment 86544

They'll become more grouchy when they convince themselves that the media so love the Clintons, and hate Donald, that they rigged it with bogus stories and fake polls, and some as yet unnamed conspiracy "stole" the election by not counting Donald's true votes.

How readily you guys now admit your homosexual fantasies. Who knew legalizing gay marriage would make you guys feel secure enough to share.

'HappyJoy' no sound happy...............

View attachment 86544

economic and intellectual insecurity breed fear and resentment and bigotry

classy....

Are you related to the latest Hillary whore that CNN has put on recently, Angela Rye?

What happened, did she make a Trump acolyte look stupid on national tv? Boo hoo.

View attachment 86544

Populism, and the worst kind.

View attachment 86544

They'll become more grouchy when they convince themselves that the media so love the Clintons, and hate Donald, that they rigged it with bogus stories and fake polls, and some as yet unnamed conspiracy "stole" the election by not counting Donald's true votes.

which is kind of funny given how the media has done nothing but enjoy wallowing in every detail about the Clinton's lives for decades.

now, how many days has it been that dumb Donald has refused to turn over his tax returns?

View attachment 86544

Identity politics and false labels is all you and your ilk got. 10-4..........

Forum List

Back