🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to take Mika, Anderson, Wolfe, and Rachael...

H
They'll become more grouchy when they convince themselves that the media so love the Clintons, and hate Donald, that they rigged it with bogus stories and fake polls, and some as yet unnamed conspiracy "stole" the election by not counting Donald's true votes.

which is kind of funny given how the media has done nothing but enjoy wallowing in every detail about the Clinton's lives for decades.

now, how many days has it been that dumb Donald has refused to turn over his tax returns?

I don't think Donald considered his candidacy anything but a publicity stunt until ..... 40% of the gop voters wanted to nominate him. Mitt should just have paid a few more million in taxes so as to not be totally unseemly. Donald would not pay a single dime to avoid being unseemly.

Trump could throw his whole net worth at the Salvation Army and 'unseemly' would still be the most polite way to describe him.
And dump them in South Central LA, South Chicago, East St. Louis, at midnight with no protection or a cell phone and see if they come out Democrats? Oh, let's throw Chelsea in on the experience as well. Would their lives matter? Bet they would be praying for a cop to save them. " Oh God what will I do without my Starbucks!"

And I want to make you sterile.
So nice that all the gays on the board communicate with one another and gay troll together.
Goes right to gay bashing , sure sign of cowardice.
Not bashing. Just you and your lesbian pals gang on a post all at same time. But understandable, liberals are like canned lemmings. No independent thought process.

Rachel Maddow is the smartest political commentator on television. If you wish to debate that,

name your pick.
Mr. Daws, watching a man pee himself is not a pretty sight.
I would be alright. Trust me. Trust me.
Only if you hid in an unoccupied dumpster all night.
Sure. Oh look...another gay poster hording the thread to defend their liberal racist heroes over at MSNBC.
The false accusation of being gay ploy again!
Hording?
I'm sorry your a girl with Batman pic. Lesbians.
Wrong as always .
Btw lesbians are gay too.
Your ignorance real or not is hilarious.

H
which is kind of funny given how the media has done nothing but enjoy wallowing in every detail about the Clinton's lives for decades.

now, how many days has it been that dumb Donald has refused to turn over his tax returns?

I don't think Donald considered his candidacy anything but a publicity stunt until ..... 40% of the gop voters wanted to nominate him. Mitt should just have paid a few more million in taxes so as to not be totally unseemly. Donald would not pay a single dime to avoid being unseemly.

Trump could throw his whole net worth at the Salvation Army and 'unseemly' would still be the most polite way to describe him.
And dump them in South Central LA, South Chicago, East St. Louis, at midnight with no protection or a cell phone and see if they come out Democrats? Oh, let's throw Chelsea in on the experience as well. Would their lives matter? Bet they would be praying for a cop to save them. " Oh God what will I do without my Starbucks!"

So nice that all the gays on the board communicate with one another and gay troll together.
Not bashing. Just you and your lesbian pals gang on a post all at same time. But understandable, liberals are like canned lemmings. No independent thought process.
I've never read anything of your that came close to being independent and original.
If you could do that you would be a progressive.
As it is your are a clone of clone of a clone etc.
The shit you spew is as old and conservatism and just as ignorant.

H

I've never read anything of your that came close to being independent and original.
If you could do that you would be a progressive.
As it is your are a clone of clone of a clone etc.
The shit you spew is as old and conservatism and just as ignorant.
Sure.

H
Usually, you don’t see this sort of resignation until after the debates. It’s good to see the right wing lunatics giving up so soon.
They'll become more grouchy when they convince themselves that the media so love the Clintons, and hate Donald, that they rigged it with bogus stories and fake polls, and some as yet unnamed conspiracy "stole" the election by not counting Donald's true votes.

I too am uncomfortable with your relationship with Steve McGarrett.

Rachel Maddow is the smartest political commentator on television. If you wish to debate that,

name your pick.
Mr. Daws, watching a man pee himself is not a pretty sight.
I would be alright. Trust me. Trust me.
Only if you hid in an unoccupied dumpster all night.
Sure. Oh look...another gay poster hording the thread to defend their liberal racist heroes over at MSNBC.
The false accusation of being gay ploy again!
Hording?
I'm sorry your a girl with Batman pic. Lesbians.
Right and you can tell us about your George Bush Sr. fisting fantasies.

View attachment 86544

That guy shows more courage than you have in this thread.
People like him think courage only comes from the barrel of a gun.

Courage is having the balls to party down at Larry's Hideaway or CBGB's. :)

You really think that you actually post with basement weebs and not real people who have had real lives?

Ok I now realize I am in the middle of some fucking insane gay fight. AND like an idiot I just joined in.

Let the smoke clear puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

View attachment 86544

That guy shows more courage than you have in this thread.

Courage is having the balls to party down at Larry's Hideaway or CBGB's. :)

You really think that you actually post with basement weebs and not real people who have had real lives?

Wow, your hands must be yuuuge.

Any one of them would be fine simply because they're not afraid to speak to black folks.

Being on TV doesn't hurt either.
Certainly, I am envisioning one of them walking right up to someone and saying: I'm so-and-so from CNN or whatever and I was kidnapped by some retarded rightwing maniac and he dumped me out here, want to be on TV?
And they are killed or raped.
You're an idiot. It is clear you have never been in places like that. I have and it is not the black faced hell you envision. You may not realize this but white people actually live in those neighborhoods and are somehow not murdered and raped every night by the black devils that haunt your cowardly nightmares.
Oh yes I have been to those places!
You would not be OK in those neighborhoods because you do not know how to act. Driving by on the interstate in a cold sweat does not count.

Comforted only by the steel pressed lovingly to his hip.

Last time I checked, he wasn't a Fed!

He doesn't appear to be much of anything.

And someone with the nik 'HappyJoy' is? (At least 1/2 of the B-girls in Saigon during the VietNam War were named 'HappyJoy'..............someone B' whorin' for Hillary.........:lol:).

classy....

thanks again for the reminder that trumpsters are misogynist, bigoted fascist loons. :thup:

Are you related to the latest Hillary whore that CNN has put on recently, Angela Rye?

She is smart, gorgeous and very capable. She would verbally ruin you within two sentences.

Last time I checked, he wasn't a Fed!

And someone with the nik 'HappyJoy' is? (At least 1/2 of the B-girls in Saigon during the VietNam War were named 'HappyJoy'..............someone B' whorin' for Hillary.........:lol:).

classy....

thanks again for the reminder that trumpsters are misogynist, bigoted fascist loons. :thup:

Are you related to the latest Hillary whore that CNN has put on recently, Angela Rye?

She is smart, gorgeous and very capable. She would verbally ruin you within two sentences.

But, that is only a hypothetical...........:bs1:.

classy....

No, I think it's accurate. You don't rate well here and she gets paid well for her commentary on national television. I'll stand.

classy....

No, I think it's accurate. You don't rate well here and she gets paid well for her commentary on national television. I'll stand.

Sounds about right.

classy....

Shills get paid all the time; nontheless, they are still shills.

classy....

Are you the exception shill who does it for free?

Are you the exception shill who does it for free?

Nope. I do it for love of country before any party. Thanks for asking.

Forum List

Back