🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want to take Mika, Anderson, Wolfe, and Rachael...

She is smart, gorgeous and very capable. She would verbally ruin you within two sentences.

But, that is only a hypothetical...........:bs1:.

No, I think it's accurate. You don't rate well here and she gets paid well for her commentary on national television. I'll stand.

Shills get paid all the time; nontheless, they are still shills.

Are you the exception shill who does it for free?

Nope. I do it for love of country before any party. Thanks for asking.

Oh, you make jokes about the sexuality of others for love of country? Nobody is buying that, dork.

And dump them in South Central LA, South Chicago, East St. Louis, at midnight with no protection or a cell phone and see if they come out Democrats? Oh, let's throw Chelsea in on the experience as well. Would their lives matter? Bet they would be praying for a cop to save them. " Oh God what will I do without my Starbucks!"
more christ strain fantasies?
In the end guys like you will be wearing electric dog collars and living in FMEA camps

What the hell is a FMEA camp?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And dump them in South Central LA, South Chicago, East St. Louis, at midnight with no protection or a cell phone and see if they come out Democrats? Oh, let's throw Chelsea in on the experience as well. Would their lives matter? Bet they would be praying for a cop to save them. " Oh God what will I do without my Starbucks!"
In the end guys like you will be wearing electric dog collars and living in FMEA camps

Alex, I'll take typo for $200.

Well, many of the lefties jump on others typos, so what you gonna do, cry? I guess you are.

Well, many of the lefties jump on others typos, so what you gonna do, cry? I guess you are.

Oh, it's just lefties and you who jump on typos now?

I didn't say that, but keep crying, I really don't care.

Actually, it kind of is.

Actually, it kind of is.
You people are fucking morons. The thread is about white mainstream news media people who live a comfortable secure life in their white neighborhoods wanting to stir violance between poor whites and blacks for ratings. Because they are scum the do not deserve even a modicum of human respect.

Actually, it kind of is.
You people are fucking morons. The thread is about white mainstream news media people who live a comfortable secure life in their white neighborhoods wanting to stir violance between poor whites and blacks for ratings. Because they are scum the do not deserve even a modicum of human respect.

Yeah, maybe you should get the grammar nazi on topic then.

Actually, it kind of is.

Yep, you are crying! Lol! You need to get thicker skin board baby.

Actually, it kind of is.

Yep, you are crying! Lol! You need to get thicker skin board baby.

Crying about what?

classy....

thanks again for the reminder that trumpsters are misogynist, bigoted fascist loons. :thup:

Are you related to the latest Hillary whore that CNN has put on recently, Angela Rye?

She is smart, gorgeous and very capable. She would verbally ruin you within two sentences.

But, that is only a hypothetical...........:bs1:.

No, I think it's accurate. You don't rate well here and she gets paid well for her commentary on national television. I'll stand.

Shills get paid all the time; nontheless, they are still shills.

Some are just better than others.

Forum List

Back