🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want you to know what Assad’s regime is doing to the people of Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's good to get information from the :horse's mouth" so to speak.

Global Voices
RSS - Events

Posted 14 Mar 2016, 4:16pm By GuestBloggers 0 comments

AddThis Sharing Buttons
My name is Tony. I’m writing because I want you to get the real story, to know what President Assad’s regime is really doing to the people of Syria.

When the Syrian uprising began five years ago, it was simply a group of people who had hope for the future. They didn’t want a war.

But that’s exactly what the Syrian government gave them. A war that targets families, hospitals and schools.

I work for Lamba Media Production – a group of Syrian media activists, photographers, actors and producers. We risk our lives every day to shed light on what’s happening in Syria and to document the atrocities being carried out on the Syrian people.

We’re working with Amnesty to gather powerful 360° photos of the devastation caused by barrel bombs – makeshift weapons, filled with scrap metal, dropped on us from above by the Syrian army.

Everyone here is young and Syrian. Nearly all of us have a parent, a sibling, a cousin, dear friends or colleagues who have died in this devastating war. We have all lost a city we call home.

Continue reading at:

:

Al-Qaeda terrorist shitheads payed and encouraged by West spread their filthy lies while terrorists keep killing civilians.

Last edited:
Al-Qaeda shitheads payed and encouraged by West spread their filthy lies while terrorists keep killing civilians.

Oh look, it is the Assad shuthead who is always trying to help out his boyfriend.

But but but Assad is supposedly the best thing that has happened to Syria since Feta cheese.

Other than the fact that he's lost 2/3 of Syria's territory while at the same time killing over 300,000 of his own people, and foreign countries like Russia have invaded Syria and are bombing Syrians at will. Yesiree, that's quite an achievement.

The Arab dictator lover with his usual adoration of a genocidal mass murderer of his own people.

He loves his genocidal Arab dictator so much even makes sure he carries a picture of his boyfriend with each of his posts. Some pretty sick people on the Internet. I have to tell ya.

No I adore Assad I think he walks on water. Like you.

Fucking moron.

Keep wanking off to your beloved dictator. He's no different from Nazis like Eichmann that were eventually brought to justice. And he'll be hanging from the gallows for his crimes against humanity, like all genocidal dictators have in the past. It isn't a question of if it's a question of when.

It is you who is no different from Nazis like Eichmann! Your are literally sitting there and enjoying war and dying of goyim, according to your own statements.

Ruddy is a pathological liar and ZioNazi that couldn't give a crap about the Syrian people. He just wants the Arabs divided and weakened. If it takes ISIS murdering all the Christians in Syria, as a Jew, he is fine with that. Deep down he despises all non-Jews, Christians included, but he will feign love for the stupid Christian Zionists who are not Christians at all.

Forum List

Back