'I was a hit-man for Bill Clinton'

It's a wonder how so many people have completely made up these facts, with dates of victims deaths and the tie they had to hillary and bill. Some were going to be witnesses to their scandals while others were witnesses to their relationships with those that protected them.. It's a fact all were untimely deaths and more than a couple of airplane crashes and "suicides" where guns were not found. But no matter, surely all of these deaths and circumstances were just someone's wild imagination.

Why don't people make up these false lists of deaths with any other political couple. The Clintons were just unlucky I guess. Right?

It's not a "wonder" that people could make all this shit up, they were paid millions of dollars to do it.

Seriously, this is old shit. Jerry Falwell was spreading this bullshit 25 years ago, and it was all disproven then.

Your willingness to believe it is a sign of your own gullibility, not of its veracity.
What politician had so many people close to them suffer untimely deaths. You will not find that their deaths were imaginary my friend.

Prove it.

:lol:

Most of the so-called "Body count" list had little to no association with the Clintons to begin with, and I would guess that nearly anyone who's spent 4 decades in politics has known as many people who died "untimely deaths". Many of the deaths listed aren't the slightest bit suspicious, either.

When your social and professional circles include hundreds of thousands of people who are tenuously connected to you, it's almost a statistical certainty that many people in that circle will die - particularly when you use a timeframe of decades.
The "associations" are included in the list of victims. Just hate those suicides that have more than one gunshot to a head and neck. Especially the suicide victim that shot himself and locked himself in a sport bag...from the outside.

The "associations" are mostly pure fiction - as are both of your claims about "suicide victims". They're just simply not true.
Prove it.

Moved to Conspiracy Theories.
Interesting when this thread was moved to Conspiracies. There's nothing but facts about deaths of people connected to the Clintons.

There are no "facts" in this thread, just the same "Clinton Chronicles" nonsense that's been going around for the last 25 years.

Your belief in ludicrous conspiracy theories doesn't make them magically become "facts".

uh its been documented,just because you wont look at the evidence doesnt mean its a conspiracy theory.:uhoh3:

Instead of worshipping what the government tells you as facts,you should try and look at the other side of coin instead of burying your head in the sand.

Here is the most ludicrous conspiracy theory of the governments that has been unproven that sadly,you think is documented as facts.:rolleyes:

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

Astute observers of history are aware that for every notable event there will usually be at least one ,often several wild conspiracy theories which spring up around it. “The CIA killed Hendrix”; “the Pope had John Lennon murdered”; “Hitler was half Werewolf”; “Space aliens replaced Nixon with a clone,” etc, etc. The bigger the event, the more ridiculous and more numerous are the fanciful rantings which circulate in relation to it.

So its hardly surprising that the events of Sept. 11, 2001, have spawned their fair share of these ludicrous fairy tales. And as always, there is -- sadly -- a small but gullible percentage of the population eager to lap up these tall tales, regardless of facts or rational analysis.

One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11 (and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs) is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they “hate our freedoms.”

Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the Internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell.

Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks (linked to the CIA), the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about 19 Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer four planes simultaneously and fly them around U.S. airspace for nearly two hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the U.S. intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to do.

The daunting task of analysis

The huge difficulties with such a stupid story force them to invent even more preposterous stories to distract from its core silliness, and thus the tale has escalated into a mythic fantasy of truly gargantuan proportions.

It's difficult to apply rational analysis to such unmitigated stupidity, but that is the task which I take on in this article. However, it should be noted that one of the curious characteristics of conspiracy theorists is that they effortlessly change their so called evidence in response to each aspect which is debunked. As soon as one delusion is unmasked, they simply invent another to replace it and deny that the first ever existed. Eventually, when they have turned full circle through this endlessly changing fantasy fog , they then reinvent the original delusion and deny that you ever debunked it, thus beginning the circle once more. This technique is known as “the fruit loop” and saves the conspiracy theorist from ever having to see any of their ideas through to their (ill)logical conclusions.

The fruit loop

According to the practitioners of the fruit loop, 19 Arabs took over the four planes by subduing the passengers and crew through the use of guns, knives, box cutters and gas, and then used electronic guidance systems which they had smuggled on board to fly the planes to their targets.

The suspension of disbelief required for this outrageous concoction is only for the hard core conspiracy theorist. For a start, they conveniently skip over the awkward fact that there weren't any Arabs on the planes.

If there were, one must speculate that they somehow got on board without being filmed by any of the security cameras and without being registered on the passenger lists. But the curly question of how they are supposed to have got on board is all too mundane for the exciting world of the conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
It's not a "wonder" that people could make all this shit up, they were paid millions of dollars to do it.

Seriously, this is old shit. Jerry Falwell was spreading this bullshit 25 years ago, and it was all disproven then.

Your willingness to believe it is a sign of your own gullibility, not of its veracity.
What politician had so many people close to them suffer untimely deaths. You will not find that their deaths were imaginary my friend.

Prove it.

Most of the so-called "Body count" list had little to no association with the Clintons to begin with, and I would guess that nearly anyone who's spent 4 decades in politics has known as many people who died "untimely deaths". Many of the deaths listed aren't the slightest bit suspicious, either.

When your social and professional circles include hundreds of thousands of people who are tenuously connected to you, it's almost a statistical certainty that many people in that circle will die - particularly when you use a timeframe of decades.
The "associations" are included in the list of victims. Just hate those suicides that have more than one gunshot to a head and neck. Especially the suicide victim that shot himself and locked himself in a sport bag...from the outside.

The "associations" are mostly pure fiction - as are both of your claims about "suicide victims". They're just simply not true.
Prove it.

they never can just as they can never prove the official version of the governments is true that 9/11 was allegedly done by 19 muslims and bin laden orchestrated it when challenged to do so.

they invent excuse after excuse to fool themselves that the clintons are not tied into them when if this was someone like me or you,not a politician involved,we would have been jailed years ago for obviously ordering these murders.:biggrin:

If you were only looking at facts and truth..
It saddens me you would step upon the memories of those killed on 9/11, by terrorists as I do believe you are probably a nice guy. I wish you could see the destructiveness of these conspiracy theorists, and the facts that they are in it only for the fame and money, and laugh all the way to the bank each time someone contributes to them. Most of their sites are also full of advertising in which they get paid for as well.
So usmb is also a part of the conspiracy? :ack-1:

I'm sorry, Sundance, but that is just over the top.
Apparantly I am touching a nerve in attempting to air some truths regarding just how dirty the Clintons actually are.

You're just making everyone think you're crazy.

They laughed at Galileo, but they also laughed at Bozo. You're in the Bozo category.

The fact they are trying to hide this thread speaks volumes......I ask others to take up this effort to expose all of the clintons dirty and dark secrets....some want to claim it is ancient history etc.etc. hillary is running for president....anything she or bill has done is relevant....someone has complained, someone got this thread moved.....this is outrageous!

Most the mods here are AFRAID of the truth same as you so instead of looking at the evidence,they move it to where they wont have to look at it.Does no good to complain to the admin here either because he will just back his mods up.

you should be sad that you have allowed the CIA controlled media to brainwash you with their propaganda that 9/11 was done by bin laden and 19 muslims when they have failed miserably to prove it with no evidence whatsoever to back up their fairy tales.

the REAL terrorists are the criminals in washington who run our country,you just dont want to look at the evidence of that.
oh and for your information,most of the 9/11 familys in new york think it was an inside job as well,polls taken showed that so i am HARDLY stepping on the memories of them.:cuckoo:

oh and money? are you kidding,our government made HUGE profits from the attacks.

Let me guess,you also think Oswald killed JFK as well right?:haha: well polls over the years show that 80% of americans dont agree with and they agree with me.:lmao:

I think its sad that you use the logic because the media told you the truth,it automatically is instead of listening to alternative media sources. at one time i was once like you and believed everything I was told until I learned the facts that the CIA killed JFK and our corrupt school system lied to me all those years.I then got wise and started listen to alternative media that doesnt suppress facts the LAMESTREAM media suppresses.

when i learned in the 90's our corrupt school system lied to me my life that oswald killed JFK,i wised up and stopped listening to what the media says.I found out through research,the media is controlled by the CIA as well. congress discovered that in the 70's in their investigation into the CIA. you of course wont hear about that from our corrupt school system.

Let me guess,you think we live in a free country and elections are not rigged as well right? :lmao: you are really too far gone if you believe in that lie you been programmed on by our schools.:lmao:

Last edited:
Moved to Conspiracy Theories.
Interesting when this thread was moved to Conspiracies. There's nothing but facts about deaths of people connected to the Clintons.

There are no "facts" in this thread, just the same "Clinton Chronicles" nonsense that's been going around for the last 25 years.

Your belief in ludicrous conspiracy theories doesn't make them magically become "facts".
It's a wonder how so many people have completely made up these facts, with dates of victims deaths and the tie they had to hillary and bill. Some were going to be witnesses to their scandals while others were witnesses to their relationships with those that protected them.. It's a fact all were untimely deaths and more than a couple of airplane crashes and "suicides" where guns were not found. But no matter, surely all of these deaths and circumstances were just someone's wild imagination.

Why don't people make up these false lists of deaths with any other political couple. The Clintons were just unlucky I guess. Right?

same as with 9/11 and same as with the JFK assassination,all these people who knew too much in all three cases and gave versions different than the governments version of events all ended up dying in mysterious deaths.FACTS which someone are considered THEORIES.okaayyyyyyyy

talk about a BS THEORY of USMB.:rolleyes:

There are other politicians who have served decades but I cannot find a Body Count for any of them.

then you havent done a research into the Clintons lovers the Bushs or their pal Obama either because there is a big list for them as well.;)

Forum List

Back