I was in the bar today and no one was social distancing or wearing masks

People don't go into a bar to be apart from other human beings...

Girl-In-Bar-Fins-To-The-Left-Fins-To-The-Right.jpg

The world is divided into normal people who know COVID-19 is bullshit and the pussies.

People know COVID-19 is bullshit and we might as well stop the bullshit and get back to our normal lives.

There was going to be a breaking point. The experts knew that once the sun came, the charade was going to come to an end, therefore, they created the "there is going to be a second wave and it could be worse than ever!" about two months ago, preparing for these moments come summer.

Yes, the virus is dangerous. Of all we know now it was horribly overstated by the British con artists, I mean, the British scientists. So now we know that the death rate is very low and far more focused than we assumed when it first became known.

I think Trump should go into over drive, day in and day out, hustle and do his speeches. Everyday he is out with the people, in the sun, not afraid, it will juxtapose his stance with others. All of the protesters are trying to keep everyones eyes away from the obvious question, "Where's Biden?" This is a real opportunity for him to create distance and speak to Americans. He did it to Hillary when she avoided the circuit, he can do it now. Even earlier.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, why is this in politics when it should be in COVID-19 threads?

COVID is nothing, if not political.
I am sure Covid did just fine before it hit the big time....

Politics made it the most famous flu in 100 years.

At least the Spanish Flu had a name. Just as with SARS, the world bends over backwards to make sure they do NOT speak of the origin of it. How cowardly and creepy has the world become?

Oh yeah, why is this in politics when it should be in COVID-19 threads?

COVID is nothing, if not political.
I am sure Covid did just fine before it hit the big time....

Politics made it the most famous flu in 100 years.

At least the Spanish Flu had a name. Just as with SARS, the world bends over backwards to make sure they do NOT speak of the origin of it. How cowardly and creepy has the world become?

Politics

The Governor of Washington is ignoring crime in Seattle and ordering citizens to wear a mask or be jailed and fined.

Forum List

Back