"I Was Sickened" - Chris Wallace On The Jan. 6th Capitol Insurrection

Chris Wallace is a lying piece of shit. I've seen the videos. There was no mob sitting in the president of the Senate's chair and running around the rotunda, as he claims. That's a big fucking lie.

There was nobody "running around the rotunda" in any of the videos. They were just peacefully milling about like tourists, with many of them taking pictures of the artwork with their cell phone cameras. Just like tourists.

He'll get over it. He makes people sick every day. He's a punk just like his crazy-assed dad.

You fleas don't like about of truth.
You know it was a disgrace but it was trumps idea so it must have been right. You were conned into thinking democracy would be overthrown.
Yet you call democrats fascists.

People running around with flags never made sense to me. Any flag for that matter. What is up with that? Weird

You fleas don't like about of truth.
You know it was a disgrace but it was trumps idea so it must have been right. You were conned into thinking democracy would be overthrown.
Yet you call democrats fascists.
says the person that doesn't know shit about the US

.but burning/looting/etc doesn't???!!! ..the leftists thinking = IDIOCY

Chris Wallace is a lying piece of shit. I've seen the videos. There was no mob sitting in the president of the Senate's chair and running around the rotunda, as he claims. That's a big fucking lie.

There was nobody "running around the rotunda" in any of the videos. They were just peacefully milling about like tourists, with many of them taking pictures of the artwork with their cell phone cameras. Just like tourists.
I've seen the videos as well. Truth.

Let him look at pictures of Obama (the younger one before the office make him look 80-years-old) and he'll soon get his "tingle" back.

Well Chris, it was sickening, so...

All those people -- many of them well-meaning -- conned and controlled by lies, rage and contrived paranoia, directly attacking our very presidential political process, as it was being carried out. All while being motivated and cheered on by a profoundly damaged former President of the United States.

Sickening is a good word for it.

Well Chris, it was sickening, so...

All those people -- many of them well-meaning -- conned and controlled by lies, rage and contrived paranoia, directly attacking our very presidential political process, as it was being carried out. All while being motivated and cheered on by a profoundly damaged former President of the United States.

Sickening is a good word for it.
Your bias is noted. Thank you.

The Wallace sonofabitch should have been sickened by the way the Democrats stole the election or the way the Negroes and Communists spent six months of murdering and destruction.

The asshole should have been sickened with the filthy ass government turds killed an unarmed Patriot veteran woman protesting the Democrats stealing the elections.

He should be sickened by the way that Joe Potatohead is destroying our country.

But he isn't so he is pretty well a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back