I was thinking the other day....

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Yes, actually I do that from time to time...

And I was thinking

What questions remain now that the memo is out?

· Will there be other, similar releases?

· To what extent was the dossier information used in the FISA warrant applications?

· Will the FBI respond?

· Will the Democratic memo, a rebuttal of sorts to the GOP memo, be released? (Republicans voted against releasing it on Monday.)

GOP memo released, after Trump declassifies it

We will have to wait to see if The Democrats send a memo to Trump and he would release it. I would like to know just who made the approval of the FISA applications, how long they have been doing this job and the transcript of the hearing. A transcript is probably impossible to get, perhaps a person who was there and involved in the hearing could let us know how much time was involved on hearing the reasons for the FISA . How many questions were asked or was it a “rubber stamp approval?”

In my opinion, the FBI has already responded. “Is that all?,” Jim Comey responded. Wow! What did he think the Committee had in the report? Just what inappropriate deeds did the Committee not get? Sounds like there is more to the story here!

It is time to drain the swamp, for a fact! Perhaps Rosenstein has to go and have a hearing on Yates, while doing an investigation on Lynch.

( this was written early yesterday)

I believe the FBI responded, they whined that it wasn't painted right, but offered nothing to defend their actions - or perhaps I should say inaction? It's entirely possible they just got lazy and didn't bother messing with all the fiddly bit details (as opposed to being "against Trump" or "for Hilary") Sadly the end result, regardless of why it actually happens, seems to be that they were used as a political weapon.

I don't really see this having any effect on the Russia collusion investigation, it's just a kind of by-product I suppose. Either way eventually the Russia collusion thing is going to come to its end - and I have little doubt that it'll prove Trump is innocent of the accusations.

The bigger question is going to be why no one on the left is whining that this Steel dossier, full of accusations straight from Russian's mouths, has been allowed to effect our elections as much as it has... Oh wait, that would require intellectual honesty, nvm...

The OP didn't know that the Dems ( and GOP members of the HIC ) had already sent that memo to the moron for release before she started this thread?

Way to stay on top of things, genius.

The OP didn't know that the Dems ( and GOP members of the HIC ) had already sent that memo to the moron for release before she started this thread?

You are right. I was not up to date on things, but feel better now.

What memo, this memo?

DUzOC5jV4AA24q1.jpg

The Ds have chosen the death of a thousand cuts. The IGs for State, DOD and DOJ have not yet published and there are other as yet unpublished memos that have not yet been redacted.

Forum List

Back