I was wrong about George Floyd

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I didn't watch the body cam but read the article here.

I didn't know all this years ago but defended the cops because of such information as: the hold they had on Floyd was legal (I confess I did not thoroughly investigate that claim because of other facts, such as)

Floyd had Fentanyl in his system and other illegal substances

I could go on and on but this site has restored my faith in our legal system. The jury saw evidence most of us did not see. At first I thought they were just... I dunno..making some kind of pc statement or something..

George Floyd died from a drug overdose. Fentanyl + Methamphetamine. AKA a "goofball". If either Floyd or one of his "friends" (pushers) would have told the police what he was overdosing on, the valiant police efforts to save his life may have succeeded.

Last edited:
  • Banned
George Floyd died from a drug overdose. Fentanyl + Methamphetamine. AKA a "goofball".
The jury saw evidence most of us did not see

and drug addicts have rights also, until they.. kill someone or something.

Another thing no one ever mentioned was why the cops just assumed that the store staff person was right, that it was counterfeit--with no court to hear about that accusation.. guilty until proven innocent.. (and let's just skip all the proof-gathering anyhow)

Here is the single question that needs to be asked "if the police weren't called that day would he have died that day"?

• Banned
Here is the single question that needs to be asked "if the police weren't called that day would he have died that day"?
doesn't look like it.

I also didn't know he had a Mercedes (Floyd). I guess it could have been an old beat up one. But how does a drug addict/petty thief afford a mercedes?

But that's just a side thing...

the cops were incredibly abusive, if not murderers and I didn't think they were that latter --until this article

The jury saw evidence most of us did not see

and drug addicts have rights also, until they.. kill someone or something.

Another thing no one ever mentioned was why the cops just assumed that the store staff person was right, that it was counterfeit--with no court to hear about that accusation.. guilty until proven innocent.. (and let's just skip all the proof-gathering anyhow)
Fuck off. Watch ALL of the videos, you ignorant moron, so that you may become less ignorant.

Or do you just prefer to remain extremely ignorant and stupid? :dunno:

George Floyd overdosed on fentanyl again, but this time they couldn't save his life again.

I didn't watch the body cam but read the article here.

I didn't know all this years ago but defended the cops because of such information as: the hold they had on Floyd was legal (I confess I did not thoroughly investigate that claim because of other facts, such as)

Floyd had Fentanyl in his system and other illegal substances

I could go on and on but this site has restored my faith in our legal system. The jury saw evidence most of us did not see. At first I thought they were just... I dunno..making some kind of pc statement or something..
The jury was tainted with at least one openly biased juror....The autopsy showing that Floyd likely died of OD was not allowed to be entered into evidence....Chauvin was over charged and convicted of an inappropriately applied "murder" charge.....The whole thing was a legalized lynching.

Did he commit negligent homicide/manslaughter?...Very arguable.

Did he commit 2nd degree murder?....Hell no.

This incident proved one thing: Our right wingers still think the police are always right to kill a black man under any circumstances.
EvenIknow2.jpg

Maybe.

I have not followed the case as closely as some, but it's my understanding that Floyd had several times enough drugs in his system to possibly kill him. So there is a good chance that Floyd was already doomed to die from the drug overdose. That said, it is also possible that he would not have died if not put through the stress of the arrest and choke hold. We can never know for sure because it simply didn't play out that way.

George Floyd died from a drug overdose. Fentanyl + Methamphetamine. AKA a "goofball". If either Floyd or one of his "friends" (pushers) would have told the police what he was overdosing on, the valiant police efforts to save his life may have succeeded.
The cause of death for Floyd was Murder. Give it up already and stop embarrassing yourself.
aka homicide. I`ll take the word of a coroner, not some racist trash on the internet.

The toxicology report proves that George Floyd died from an overdose of methamphetamine and fentanyl.

This is why you don't do drugs, kids.

I challenge every single piece of shit Democrat LWNJ commie piece of shit here to take that amount of fentanyl and see if they survive.

Hopefully. But a better question would be, If floyd wasn't breaking the law and resisting arrest, would he have died that day? The answer is still hopefully.

The toxicology report proves that George Floyd died from an overdose of methamphetamine and fentanyl.

This is why you don't do drugs, kids.

I challenge every single piece of shit Democrat LWNJ commie piece of shit here to take that amount of fentanyl and see if they survive.
The official cause of death was determined to be homicide, due to "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression,". Even if he had toxic levels of drugs in his system the fact remains that he died being tortured in police custody.

Forum List

Back