I Wasn't Expecting Perfection, BUT

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I got into a one sided discussion with my liberal middle school principal over the failure of the Obamacare website. He thought two weeks wasn't enough time to perfect the website. His sarcastic quip was met with an all deliberate barrage of facts by, as I will demonstrate below:

owned_zps3174afd6.png

Please, let my responses in that conversation dictate the flow and direction this thread takes.

Last edited:
I got into a one sided discussion with my liberal middle school principal over the failure of the Obamacare website. He thought two weeks wasn't enough time to perfect the website. His sarcastic quip was met with an all deliberate barrage of facts by, as I will demonstrate below:

owned_zps3174afd6.png

Please, let my responses in that conversation dictate the flow and direction this thread takes.

A one sided discussion is known as schizophrenia.

You think what you wrote there was a "deliberate barrage of facts" huh? If this guy knows you...I am sure you have many "one sided discussions" with him.

You are a tool of the highest order, Templar.

A "deliberate barrage"...........gee whiz!

Trafficestimate says that the web site has had 4 million 482,100 visits.
www.healthcare.gov Website Traffic and Information | TrafficEstimate.com
The President is lying through his teeth when he said they have had 20 million visits.
Hell the web site can only handle 50,000 visits per day according the Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
I guess he was counting on the people not knowing how to get web site traffic.

They had three years to get this web site working.
They put the Web Site up anyway after saying that the testing failed one week before it was put up.

Forum List

Back