🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I will never forget! Nor will I justify it!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Yes, a solemn day-anniversary of 9/11. Time to reflect. Time to remember. I live close to the airport here an one of the things I remember about that night is hearing no airplane traffic at all and how strange that was. But I did hear planes in the sky-fighter jets. They sound a lot different.

9/11 was just a small taste for the US of what many in the world, who live in war torn countries, deal with on an almost daily basis.

That is no justification for what they did to us. If they don't want to be 'war torn' then leave us alone.

I will never forget! Nor will I EVER make any statement that even appears to be justifying the killing of Americans on American soil.

Yes, a solemn day-anniversary of 9/11. Time to reflect. Time to remember. I live close to the airport here an one of the things I remember about that night is hearing no airplane traffic at all and how strange that was. But I did hear planes in the sky-fighter jets. They sound a lot different.

9/11 was just a small taste for the US of what many in the world, who live in war torn countries, deal with on an almost daily basis.

That is no justification for what they did to us. If they don't want to be 'war torn' then leave us alone.

I will never forget! Nor will I EVER make any statement that even appears to be justifying the killing of Americans on American soil.

Would you feel inclined to find out who actually was behind the stand down of US defense on that day, or will you go with the "official" line?

Forum List

Back