I WILL NOT COMPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't pay any attention to cops, ex or otherwise. When the police demonstrate that they can police themselves, then they can police the rest of us.

I don't pay any attention to cops, ex or otherwise. When the police demonstrate that they can police themselves, then they can police the rest of us.
I pay attention to people who go before congress and tell them to their face they will not comply with unconstitutional laws.

Hell yea! Bring it on democrats come and take em!
Live free or die!
A slogan a day keeps the insight away.
04FB7142-9492-4FCE-BE35-7B86A4950169.jpeg
Wake up before we get cha

Damn skippy! Let’s remove all police presence from your locale right now so you can feel safe. Then I’ll hire a bunch of fatherless goons from my policed locale to loot your place.
Can't give you a percentage but those who claim they don't want the police will be the first to call them when they hear a bump at the window.

Well damn, over 700k police officers didn't kill anyone today. Let's make them the focus of gun legislation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back