I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

I mostly agree with your idea but the practical application will be very tough
If you and 10 other people go and sit unmasked at a place and refuse to leave then that could possibly get some media attention
Lunch counter sit-ins....
Everything old is new again.

(smh)

No she is not. Hasn't been since we got our own Constitution.

I know this isn't Celine Dion...

20-canadian-dollars-banknote-frontier-series-obverse-1.jpg

Spare me.

And unless these kids have underlying immunodeficiencies, the vaccine is lost on them. You don't seem to understand that kids have stronger immune systems and can easily fight off things like COVID-et, al.
The vaccine is 90+ percent effective in adults and adolescents. There’s no reason to believe it would be less effective in children.

The Delta variant is changing the game. Kids are getting it and getting sick and ending up in the hospital.

You sound just like the Jew on the ramp to the boxcars telling the others to quit spreading rumors about concentration camps and all that nonsense.
:rolleyes:
So what you're saying is " Yes Sir Mr. Crepitus Sir, I really am that stupid".

u be the satanic..pay attention to the scriptures...we are the feet of clay of the seven kingdoms by those of faith..good deeds is not faith.
Sorry, I don't speak religious psycho -babble either so that doesn't help.

The vaccine is 90+ percent effective in adults and adolescents. There’s no reason to believe it would be less effective in children.

I didn't say anything about it being "less effective." It's utterly pointless for children. The mortality rate among children for any strain of this virus is markedly low. If a child has underlying immune issues, vaccines are great, but not for perfectly healthy and non-immunodepressed children.

I'm guessing the cop will be begging to be back scene after it's far too late once he actually catches covid. You get this a lot in the medical profession. people who thought the virus was a hoax just like Trump told them it was and who will want to blame everyone else but their own choices not to get vaccinated once they actually get it in our dying

my view is you don't want to get vaccinated and don't want to wear a mask that's fine but businesses don't have to let you in the door, and we don't have to help you once you're sick. You can fuck off and die

I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.

Okay.. So why are you trying to influence others not to take it? Are you a Trump Republican?

Forum List

Back