‘I Will Not Suffer This Harlot’....The MAGA Crack Up Continues Apace...

Sure they are. Congress exempted themselves from the jab. You think that doesn't extend to their kids?

You are simply not a thinker, are you.
If their kids wanna attend THAT private school, they must be fully vaxxed.

Wanna send your kid to Phillips Andover or Exeter?

Don't show up unvaxxed.

If their kids wanna attend THAT private school, they must be fully vaxxed.

Wanna send your kid to Phillips Andover or Exeter?

Don't show up unvaxxed.

Ok, many other private schools didn't blindly follow stupid directions.

For what? You haven't demonstrated Masters level education in any fashion.

So, just more lies from the lying.
How would you know?

I've never cast a vote for a POTUS who bequeathed a larger deficit to his successor than what he inherited.

You?

So who's the ignoramus?

Say it!

How would you know?

I've never cast a vote for a POTUS who bequeathed a larger deficit to his successor than what he inherited.

You?

So who's the ignoramus?

Say it!

Oh? You might want to take an accounting course. Funny how government calculates things.

They break every accounting rule in the book, and rubes, like you, just yap like the happy little puppy's you are!

Oh? You might want to take an accounting course. Funny how government calculates things.

They break every accounting rule in the book, and rubes, like you, just yap like the happy little puppy's you are!
Answer the question.

Don't presume.

Probably a good thing. All the BS crap coming out of the House will go nowhere in the Senate, and they already passed a spending bill for this year. The repugs won't be able to hold the country hostage with Gov't shutdowns until the Fall, IIRC. So, probably nothing but Hunter Biden laptop BS for the next 9 months.

Let's hope so. If they want to look into Hunter all good. If he broke the law do what needs to be done. If they are so busy with that they may forget to cut taxes for the uber wealthy and the corporations. Maybe!

It's your turn, catamite.

Stop running.
You claimed I was an “election denier”.

I challenged you to quote a post by me denying an election, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

You cut and pasted me posting “voter fraud doesn’t exist”, and are claiming THAT proves I’m an election denier. You are one stupid sumbitch.

It has been proven you are a lying sack of shit.

You claimed I was an “election denier”.

I challenged you to quote a post by me denying an election, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

You cut and pasted me posting “voter fraud doesn’t exist”, and are claiming THAT proves I’m an election denier. You are one stupid sumbitch.

It has been proven you are a lying sack of shit.
I did.

You wanna insist it is "sarcasm"..

But when challenged to explain on which side of the fence you are falling, you take a runner.

I'm satisfied that I've done my job.

Cause there's more.

Don't think you're clever....You're just another slack jawed rube...

I did.

You wanna insist it is "sarcasm"..

But when challenged to explain on which side of the fence you are falling, you take a runner.

I'm satisfied that I've done my job.

Cause there's more.

Don't think you're clever....You're just another slack jawed rube...
Lying sack of shit it is.

Forum List

Back