‘I Will Not Suffer This Harlot’....The MAGA Crack Up Continues Apace...

It's not my job.
Ok, when you couldn’t bring a post of mine proving your lie that I am an election denier you cut and pasted something that does no such thing. Then you asked me some stupid question that no matter how I answered would not help your case.

Your banana pudding brain just couldn’t think ahead. So I gave you the option of picking my answer and explaining to the class how it proves I am an election denier.

Once again you failed, Puddinhead.

What was that question again…….oh yeah, “Do you think voter fraud exists” or something close to that (didn’t go back to look.

So now I will take your humiliation to the next level and give you an answer.

Yes, voter fraud exists! Why do I say this? Because it does.

For years on this board dozens of posters have linked to dozens more instances of people being charged with/convicted of various forms of voter fraud.

So explain to the class how acknowledging this obvious fact makes me an election denier.

GO!
This is really, really fun.

:dance::dance::dance:

Proving your claims certainly is your job, Simp. That’s how the board works.

The fact you can’t proves you are a lying sack of horse shit.
I did that already.

You insist you are being "sarcastic".

But you can't explain where you actually stand....so your words will be left to "interpretation"

Mine is distinctly uncharitable.

Ok, when you couldn’t bring a post of mine proving your lie that I am an election denier you cut and pasted something that does no such thing. Then you asked me some stupid question that no matter how I answered would not help your case.

Your banana pudding brain just couldn’t think ahead. So I gave you the option of picking my answer and explaining to the class how it proves I am an election denier.

Once again you failed, Puddinhead.

What was that question again…….oh yeah, “Do you think voter fraud exists” or something close to that (didn’t go back to look.

So now I will take your humiliation to the next level and give you an answer.

Yes, voter fraud exists! Why do I say this? Because it does.

For years on this board dozens of posters have linked to dozens more instances of people being charged with/convicted of various forms of voter fraud.

So explain to the class how acknowledging this obvious fact makes me an election denier.

GO!
This is really, really fun.

:dance::dance::dance:
Blah, blah, blah...

I answered your dumbass question, Puddinhead.

Now explain to the class how my answer proves I'm an election denier.
I don't play "Chase me!"

Either you answer questions promptly, directly and honestly....or you fork off.

Ya follah?

Ok, many other private schools didn't blindly follow stupid directions.

If you consider getting vaccinated "blindly following stupid directions", I'm amazed that you managed to make enough money to send your kids to private school.

Your country had the highest rate of disease and death in the first world. You're still mutating the virus and passing it around, and you genuinely think that not getting the vaccine is the smart way to go. In the meantime, 1 in 5 patients are experience the long term health impact of having covid:

If your daughter gets covid, there is a 1/5 chance she'll be left with a potentially life-long pre-existing condition which could affect her health from that point on. But hey, you really outsmarted those fascists who tried to force the vaccine on her.

My sister, who is 68 years old, and has multiple "pre-existing conditions" included RA which has attacked her heart and lungs, which only have a 20% function, survived covide because she was fully vaxxed and had monoclonal antibodies, the moment she got her diagnosis. You should be more worried that your daughter will get covid and survive with long term health problems.

I used to think you were one of the smarter conservatives on this board. In my lifetime, I have never seen a vaccine that has undergone 20 years of testing before being certified, like this one. Or that has been so effective or safe.

If you consider getting vaccinated "blindly following stupid directions", I'm amazed that you managed to make enough money to send your kids to private school.

Your country had the highest rate of disease and death in the first world. You're still mutating the virus and passing it around, and you genuinely think that not getting the vaccine is the smart way to go. In the meantime, 1 in 5 patients are experience the long term health impact of having covid:

If your daughter gets covid, there is a 1/5 chance she'll be left with a potentially life-long pre-existing condition which could affect her health from that point on. But hey, you really outsmarted those fascists who tried to force the vaccine on her.

My sister, who is 68 years old, and has multiple "pre-existing conditions" included RA which has attacked her heart and lungs, which only have a 20% function, survived covide because she was fully vaxxed and had monoclonal antibodies, the moment she got her diagnosis. You should be more worried that your daughter will get covid and survive with long term health problems.

I used to think you were one of the smarter conservatives on this board. In my lifetime, I have never seen a vaccine that has undergone 20 years of testing before being certified, like this one. Or that has been so effective or safe.
The Vaccine has officially killed and maimed more people than The Obama-Fauci Bio Weapon ever did.

Congress is exempt. That is all that matters, dumbass.

Congress is exempt. Yes or no?

The only reason Congress is exempt is because Biden only has power over the Executive Branch, Congress falls under it's own, and so therefore, any EO that Biden makes has no power over them because they are part of a different branch. And, why doesn't Congress pass a mandate for themselves? Because of all the Republicans who don't want the vaccine, who would cause the bill to fail. Civics class wasn't one of your better ones in HS was it?

It's in the Russian Collusion Media Package Putin sent you Yesterday.

Forum List

Back