‘I Will Not Suffer This Harlot’....The MAGA Crack Up Continues Apace...

Bingo. Finally one of you admits it.

It's not even about issues for you rubes, it's about mindless obedience to a con man. That's all this is.

Well done.

:clap:
You are such a fucking idiot you should be in a textbook.

The man without a brain.

Look kids, this is what happens when you have a vacuum between your ears.

Eventually the bag fills up and then the dirt starts flying out.

A vaccine mandate is neither facist, nor authoritarian. It is simply sound public health policy

lmao

Good thing you're not here, I'd slap you upside the head for being such an idiot.

Goddammit, I'm swimming in a sea of leftard morons. This is not good.

So much for YOUR commitment to a fair and honest vote.

There is ZERO possibility that Biden the Racist got more black votes than Obama.

ZERO.

Z-E-R-O
Wow, Shamus....nice work..

Why not just admit to yourself that you bit on another grift, Rube..

lmao

Good thing you're not here, I'd slap you upside the head for being such an idiot.

Goddammit, I'm swimming in a sea of leftard morons. This is not good.

But you cast 2 votes for a guy who played a guy on TV.....and STILL tell yourself it was the "right" move..

Wow, Shamus....nice work..

Why not just admit to yourself that you bit on another grift, Rube..
Nope. You can't prove he got them. Because you have no election security. You dumbass fucktards can't prove even a single one of your idiotic assertions.

But you cast 2 votes for a guy who played a guy on TV.....and STILL tell yourself it was the "right" move..
You dumbass fucktard, you're going on ignore just for that.

What a stellar piece of stupidity. I have no further need for such input.

Get this through your thick empty head, fucktard:

I don't LIKE Donald Trump. And I sure as hell didn't vote for him. I'm libertarian, I have no use for Republicans.

But I like dumbass fucking leftards EVEN LESS. As a matter of fact I despise Stalinists, if it were up to me I'd shoot them on sight. They're dangerous and entirely worthless human beings

Bye now, dumbass brainwashed leftist fucktard. I hope you choke on your own bullshit

You dumbass fucktard, you're going on ignore just for that.

What a stellar piece of stupidity. I have no further need for such input.

Get this through your thick empty head, fucktard:

I don't LIKE Donald Trump. And I sure as hell didn't vote for him. I'm libertarian, I have no use for Republicans.

But I like dumbass fucking leftards EVEN LESS. As a matter of fact I despise Stalinists, if it were up to me I'd shoot them on sight. They're dangerous and entirely worthless human beings

Bye now, dumbass brainwashed leftist fucktard. I hope you choke on your own bullshit
Ohhhh....a "libertarian"...

Isn't that a euphemism for "dullard"?

Talk about tits on a midge...

Post my lie.
Easily done, liar. First sentence where you call me an election denier. Come with better spin this time.

Saying I'm an election denier because I posted election fraud doesn't exist didn't work last time, Simp..
Term limits - you're a fucking election denier, stooge

Balanced budget - you've never voted for a POTUS who managed to hand off a smaller deficit than what he inherited

Border security - you losers only care about it when you're out of power.

Easily done, liar. First sentence where you call me an election denier. Come with better spin this time.

Saying I'm an election denier because I posted election fraud doesn't exist didn't work last time, Simp..
Stop dancing.

Just say it

"Grifty lost.....yuge."

Go on....

Forum List

Back