‘I Will Not Suffer This Harlot’....The MAGA Crack Up Continues Apace...

It's in the Russian Collusion Media Package Putin sent you Yesterday.

Really? An opinion piece?

It's in the Russian Collusion Media Package Putin sent you Yesterday.
That's crap.

I've read a dozen paragraphs, explaining why the data about to be analyzed is no good.

If you consider getting vaccinated "blindly following stupid directions", I'm amazed that you managed to make enough money to send your kids to private school.

Your country had the highest rate of disease and death in the first world. You're still mutating the virus and passing it around, and you genuinely think that not getting the vaccine is the smart way to go. In the meantime, 1 in 5 patients are experience the long term health impact of having covid:

If your daughter gets covid, there is a 1/5 chance she'll be left with a potentially life-long pre-existing condition which could affect her health from that point on. But hey, you really outsmarted those fascists who tried to force the vaccine on her.

My sister, who is 68 years old, and has multiple "pre-existing conditions" included RA which has attacked her heart and lungs, which only have a 20% function, survived covide because she was fully vaxxed and had monoclonal antibodies, the moment she got her diagnosis. You should be more worried that your daughter will get covid and survive with long term health problems.

I used to think you were one of the smarter conservatives on this board. In my lifetime, I have never seen a vaccine that has undergone 20 years of testing before being certified, like this one. Or that has been so effective or safe.

Unlike little lemming you, I read, I do my own research. Which told me that the vaccine had many problems.

Little lemming you thinks that mandating vaccines is smart.

If they were any good they wouldn't need to be mandated.

You are so stupid I find it amazing you can wipe your own ass.

That's crap.

I've read a dozen paragraphs, explaining why the data about to be analyzed is no good.
How do we know you are not lying like you did when you promoted the lies of Russian Collusion which really was a treasonous plot to overthrow our government and remove our president through a bureaucratic COUP?

Why should we trust you when you lied to us for 6 years and flushed Billions of Dollars of our taxes down the toilet on a Personal Vendetta and Witch Hunt of the Former President?

Fauci Lied, Millions Died.

No matter what you say these are the rules... they always have been... in 1923 this went on for a month... and the people are better off because of it....

Yes, the party went on pass the economic measures and the successor Republican Congress passed numerous tax cuts, which, surprise, surprised, resulted in stock market crash of 1929.

There's that pattern again. Republicans get control of the House, cut taxes, run up the national debt, and crash the economy. 1929, 1987, 2008, 2020.

Yes, the party went on pass the economic measures and the successor Republican Congress passed numerous tax cuts, which, surprise, surprised, resulted in stock market crash of 1929.

There's that pattern again. Republicans get control of the House, cut taxes, run up the national debt, and crash the economy. 1929, 1987, 2008, 2020.
Republicans took control of the House in 1929?
Lying sack. They controlled the House from 1917- 1932

1987? Another lie, you lying sack of shit.
Dims controlled the House from 1955-1995.

2008? No, Stupid, Dimtards controlled the House from 2007-2013. More lies.

2020?Another lie.

Once again you demonstrate you don’t know Jack shit about America.

What a dumbass.

I don't play "Chase me!"

Either you answer questions promptly, directly and honestly....or you fork off.

Ya follah?
You got your answer. Explain how it shows I am an election denier.

Have you always been a lying sack of shit, or is this new?

Hoss (the 5th Horseman) and Nosehair (Nostra).................

:meow:

Me........................

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back