I will NOT vote for Ted cruz if he is the nominee!!!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I will not vote for a unfair Chinese and Mexican trade deal loving, syrian loving and illegal residency giving piece of trash like Cruz! No red blooded American should do so...So who's with me!!! Never Cruz!!! Never Cruz!!!

Cruz wants more of our jobs to go to China as he voted for the tpp!
Cruz wants illegals to remain in America!!!!
Cruz didn't want to build the wall or even talk about the issue before Trump got into the primary!
Cruz wants more bad trade deals!

Cruz is controlled opposition!!! Now he runs to get his dick sucked by the establishment as the attack dog against Donald Trump! Never Cruz!!!! Never Cruz!!! Ever!!

I will not vote for a unfair Chinese and Mexican trade deal loving, syrian loving and illegal residency giving piece of trash like Cruz! No red blooded American should do so...So who's with me!!! Never Cruz!!! Never Cruz!!!

Cruz didn't want to build the wall or even talk about the issue before Trump got into the primary!

Cruz is controlled opposition!!! Now he runs to get his dick sucked by the establishment as the attack dog against Donald Trump! Never Cruz!!!! Never Cruz!!! Ever!!

I will not vote for a unfair Chinese and Mexican trade deal loving, syrian loving and illegal residency giving piece of trash like Cruz!

You prefer the unfair Chinese and Mexican trade deal loving, syrian loving and illegal residency giving piece of trash like Hillary!

Same here. Trump or NOTHING!

Wow, you are as crazy as Trump. Mental illness is a serious problem in the country!

Wow, you are as crazy as Trump. Mental illness is a serious problem in the country!
Sure is I don't understand why anyone vote for anyone BUT Trump since they are all corporate puppets.

Forum List

Back