"I will visit Israel with Palestinian visa, once all Jews are killed by Muslims"

Both sides have the same opinion. Yet she seems like she wants to be outraged only when a Muslim talks about liberation.

Ahhhhh. Wait, What?!?

Lebreration? That nutcase just said he wished all Israeli Jews will be killed by Muslims! what "Liberation" are you babbling about?

No he didn't. The link for the video doesn't work. Show me it.
Why don't you trade in your 1983 Big Lots computer for an almost new,barely used 1999 Dollar Tree machine? Then you can view videos.

Ahhhhh. Wait, What?!?

Lebreration? That nutcase just said he wished all Israeli Jews will be killed by Muslims! what "Liberation" are you babbling about?

Why don't you trade in your 1983 Big Lots computer for an almost new,barely used 1999 Dollar Tree machine? Then you can view videos.

Bob, my smart phone is more advanced than your computer.....:cool:

Both sides have the same opinion. Yet she seems like she wants to be outraged only when a Muslim talks about liberation.

Ahhhhh. Wait, What?!?

why bother. it is from frontpage magazine, which tells you all you need to know about the vid, but if you need more info, it is a vid collected by MEMRI TV. now who could doubt the objectivity and lack of bias of an organisation founded by carmen yigal, a former israeli intelligence officer, and mayrev wurmser, a zealous, israeli born zionist who in a paper referred to israel as "the realm" in the title and is married to the mid-east advisor to none other than the trigger happy dick cheney

oddly, it comes from lipush, who will occasionally pitch a major bitch about my sources...alothough i pretty much stick with wiki and ynet news.

Ahhhhh. Wait, What?!?

why bother. it is from frontpage magazine, which tells you all you need to know about the vid, but if you need more info, it is a vid collected by MEMRI TV. now who could doubt the objectivity and lack of bias of an organisation founded by carmen yigal, a former israeli intelligence officer, and mayrev wurmser, a zealous, israeli born zionist who in a paper referred to israel as "the realm" in the title and is married to the mid-east advisor to none other than the trigger happy dick cheney

oddly, it comes from lipush, who will occasionally pitch a major bitch about my sources...alothough i pretty much stick with wiki and ynet news.

I know, I'm surprised she's following their lead. David Horowitz is behind the site which further implicates its intentions.

Ahhhhh. Wait, What?!?

Ynet? lol

So your mother could be Egyptian, and your grandmother could be Egyptian and her mother could be Egyptian but if your pops is American you won't be Egyptian citizen?

Thank God I'm no Egyptian!

lol...and for me to be an israeli, i would have to have some evil looking lech draw a drop of ceremonial blood from my penis, wear a funky beany and spit on a few orthodox or roman priests, change my name to schmuly ben-schmega, and fork out a few bucks to make aliya and hocus pocus...i little oath and i will be welcomed among the trailor trash at the buruch goldstein purim festival in al-khalil...ooops...i mean hebron.

mazel tov me there, lipush.

Ynet? lol

what have you got against jewish news sources, jew hater.

So your mother could be Egyptian, and your grandmother could be Egyptian and her mother could be Egyptian but if your pops is American you won't be Egyptian citizen?

lol...and for me to be an israeli, i would have to have some evil looking lech draw a drop of ceremonial blood from my penis, wear a funky beany and spit on a few orthodox or roman priests, change my name to schmuly ben-schmega, and fork out a few bucks to make aliya and hocus pocus...i little oath and i will be welcomed among the trailor trash at the buruch goldstein purim festival in al-khalil...ooops...i mean hebron.

I'm also happy you're not a Jew.

You don't sound clever enough.

I like the humor, Seal. It's clearly not malicious. And it opens for a good conversation between you and Lipush.

Talaat Mohamed Afifi Salem, deputy head of the Islamic Legal Body for Rights and Reform, expressed his opinion of Jews on a video-

Interviewer: Will you visit Israel only with a Palestinian visa?

Ali Afifi: This is premature. Let’s wait until it happens. However, we hope that the words of the Prophet Muhammad will be fulfilled: “Judgment Day will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Jews will hide behind the rocks and the trees, but the rocks and the trees will say: Oh Muslim , oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him – except for the gharqad tree, which is one of the trees of the Jews.”

Egypt?s Religion Minister Hopes to Visit Israel When All the Jews are Dead | FrontPage Magazine

Your thread title is a lie, because that is not what the article, from a questionable Isreali Propaganda source, even allegedly quotes him as saying. Why do you post lies?

And who cares whether someone in Egypt desires to vist Israel or not and what he thinks about visiting Israel? Who cares?

and yet, despite the irish lack of being clever and lacking god's special gift of beimg chosen by him...and despite leading lives of general debauchery, reckless drunkeness, and daemonic depravity, we manage to get invited to fine dinner parties and people seem to like us around the world and enjoy our company.

perhaps if we could turn a phrase like a jew..."you don't sound clever enough"...we would be thought more clever...brillig...magnificent...how did you ever come up with that...you would put tom heaney to shame.

the jewish people, are liked not so much, and are scorned despite their even temperment and splendid demeanours...and obvious cleveratudinous..

i just don't get it.

Talaat Mohamed Afifi Salem, deputy head of the Islamic Legal Body for Rights and Reform, expressed his opinion of Jews on a video-

Ali Afifi: This is premature. Let’s wait until it happens. However, we hope that the words of the Prophet Muhammad will be fulfilled: “Judgment Day will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Jews will hide behind the rocks and the trees, but the rocks and the trees will say: Oh Muslim , oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him – except for the gharqad tree, which is one of the trees of the Jews.”

Egypt?s Religion Minister Hopes to Visit Israel When All the Jews are Dead | FrontPage Magazine

Your thread title is a lie, because that is not what the article, from a questionable Isreali Propaganda source, even allegedly quotes him as saying. Why do you post lies?

And who cares whether someone in Egypt desires to vist Israel or not and what he thinks about visiting Israel? Who cares?

yes. but it was, i imagine, a clever lie.

Last edited:

This point has been adressed previously.

and yet, despite the irish lack of being clever and lacking god's special gift of beimg chosen by him...and despite leading lives of general debauchery, reckless drunkeness, and daemonic depravity, we manage to get invited to fine dinner parties and people seem to like us around the world and enjoy our company.

perhaps if we could turn a phrase like a jew..."you don't sound clever enough"...we would be thought more clever...brillig...magnificent...how did you ever come up with that...you would put tom heaney to shame.

the jewish people, are liked not so much, and are scorned despite their even temperment and splendid demeanours...and obvious cleveratudinous..

i just don't get it.

"and yet, despite the irish lack of being clever and lacking god's special gift of beimg chosen by him...and despite leading lives of general debauchery, reckless drunkeness, and daemonic depravity, we manage to get invited to fine dinner parties and people seem to like us around the world and enjoy our company."

Probably because you get them drunk they cannot think!
25r30wi.gif

"the jewish people, are liked not so much, and are scorned despite their even temperment and splendid demeanours...and obvious cleveratudinous.."

As the sayin' goes- "don't hate me cause I'm beautiful..."
connie_1.gif

Last edited:

And for me to be Irish ai need to be an ugly readheaded leprechaun with a severe case of alcholism who beats my wife, is that right ?
Btw, why is your country so full of ugly people? I'm guessing its the constant whisky drinking. But hey, what can I say about a people whos national holiday involves getting as drunk as you possibly can.
As far as circumcision is concerned, you do realize that many Catholics do it, right? Fuck, you are one dum Irish bloke hahaha

I think Seali boy needs to b e reminded that Jews thrive on hate from miserable people like him

I think Seali boy needs to b e reminded that Jews thrive on hate from miserable people like him

Quote: Originally Posted by toastman

And for me to be Irish ai need to be an ugly readheaded leprechaun with a severe case of alcholism who beats my wife, is that right ?
Btw, why is your country so full of ugly people? I'm guessing its the constant whisky drinking. But hey, what can I say about a people whos national holiday involves getting as drunk as you possibly can.
As far as circumcision is concerned, you do realize that many Catholics do it, right? Fuck, you are one dum Irish bloke hahaha

Doesn't matter that he was born there. He's Palestinian. To be Egyptian your father has to be a full Egyptian to acquire citizenship. And his father is Palestinian. End of story.
Doesn't matter he was born, raised, and educated in Egypt? Oh okay. Ha ha ha!

i just don't get it.

"and yet, despite the irish lack of being clever and lacking god's special gift of beimg chosen by him...and despite leading lives of general debauchery, reckless drunkeness, and daemonic depravity, we manage to get invited to fine dinner parties and people seem to like us around the world and enjoy our company."

Probably because you get them drunk they cannot think!
25r30wi.gif

"the jewish people, are liked not so much, and are scorned despite their even temperment and splendid demeanours...and obvious cleveratudinous.."

As the sayin' goes- "don't hate me cause I'm beautiful..."
connie_1.gif

contrary to popular belief, most irish do not travel the world with a distillery in our kip sack.

i like beautiful things and lick them whenever i can. their reciprocation does not go unappreciated.

Forum List

Back