"I will visit Israel with Palestinian visa, once all Jews are killed by Muslims"

Doesn't matter that he was born there. He's Palestinian. To be Egyptian your father has to be a full Egyptian to acquire citizenship. And his father is Palestinian. End of story.
Doesn't matter he was born, raised, and educated in Egypt? Oh okay. Ha ha ha!

levi eshkol, 3rd PM of israel, was born in kiev.

Now Seal, I know this is going to be hard for a drunk Leprechaun to understand, but try hard.
The people you mentioned were born before 1948. Israel was re-established in 1948. Do you understand that ?? Let me know if I'm going to fast for you, ok?

Doesn't matter that he was born there. He's Palestinian. To be Egyptian your father has to be a full Egyptian to acquire citizenship. And his father is Palestinian. End of story.

golda meir 4th PM of israel, was born in the USA.

(a little known but interesting fact. golda changed her name from laverne defazio and gained 200 pounds because she thought having an italian sounding name and a lithe body might not make her "jewish" enough to be elected as israeli PM.

Fuck you're dumb hahahaha !
Go read my last post hahaha.

I told you to stop drinking whisky before you post !

yitzhak rabin 5th PM of israel, was the first PM born in the area that was to become the future state of israel, and not in europe or america.

Last edited:

now, let's leave the beautiful palestine/israel area of yitzhak shamir, 5th prime minister of israel, and head back to european poland again and the homeland of israel's 6th prime minister, shimon peres.

now, let's leave the beautiful palestine/israel area of yitzhak shamir, 5th prime minister of israel, and head back to european poland again and the homeland of israel's 6th prime minister, shimon peres.
Don't forget to mention that your President was born in Kenya.

Seal, why did you ignore my post you raging alcoholic ??

What year were those presidents born and what year was Israel re-established?? Don't be shy !

oops...left out the russian born menachem begin. and shamir, also a russian. it really is a bit hard to keep these european and russian born PMs straight. thank god we have rabin, the palestine/israel PM as a placeholder.

oops...left out the russian born menachem begin. and shamir, also a russian. it really is a bit hard to keep these european and russian born PMs straight. thank god we have rabin, the palestine/israel PM as a placeholder.
Feeling yer oats today, ain'tcha boyo? Bloodrock will take out some of that starch. And I asked you what about your Kenyan president.

sheesh, we have to wait for netanyahu, olmert and sharon to find, with the exception of rabin, an israeli prime minister who wasn't born a continent or more away from the future israel, and we have pussys whining about arafat because he was born across the border of palestinian parents in egypt.

give me a break. the way jewish people think.

"I'm also happy you're not a Jew. You don't sound clever enough."

what.gif

you were ...joking around right ? ok, ok. but.....you're not "one of those" are you ?
blink_zps7f7e2434.gif
thinking that jewish people are "CLEVERER" than...the rest...of..society...walking..around ?

( ) YES - we're cleverer

( ) No, that's not what i meant - (i'll try to come up with something
Scared.gif
)

( )
princess-7.gif
"BORED NOW"
drama.gif

(a little known but interesting fact. golda changed her name from laverne defazio and gained 200 pounds because she thought having an italian sounding name and a lithe body might not make her "jewish" enough to be elected as israeli PM.

I ALWAYS shall think of her as the one who bragged about her baby killing, thinking the phrases she coined were so clever! SHE killed babies with cleverness, what a legacy to leave behind!

I ALWAYS shall think of her as the one who bragged about her baby killing, thinking the phrases she coined were so clever! SHE killed babies with cleverness, what a legacy to leave behind!
Actually you got it wrong you ignorant Nazi witch, the people that make heroes out of baby killers are the Muslims. Golda Meir's eternal quote regrading this matter solidified it:

Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.
Statement to the National Press Club in Washington, D. C. in 1957, as quoted in A Land of Our Own : An Oral Autobiography
(1973) edited by Marie Syrkin, p. 242

When peace comes, we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons.
Press conference in London (1969), as quoted in A Land of Our Own : An Oral Autobiography (1973) edited by Marie Syrkin, p. 242

Golda Meir was a giant of her time, a female Churchill.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Golda_Meir

Last edited:

you were ...joking around right ? ok, ok. but.....you're not "one of those" are you ?
blink_zps7f7e2434.gif
thinking that jewish people are "CLEVERER" than...the rest...of..society...walking..around ?

( ) YES - we're cleverer

( ) No, that's not what i meant - (i'll try to come up with something
Scared.gif
)

( )
princess-7.gif
"BORED NOW"
drama.gif
( ) he's not even Jewish. :clap:

Forum List

Back