🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

[

I think 10 million is not enough

Perhaps not, but it is a minimum to get a movement going.

GT is a child, and assumes violence. I assume an uprising will be largely peaceful. The Marxists are convinced that the army is there just itching to fight Americans on their behalf, a laughably absurd belief.

If you dont consent to sex, you are being raped and have redress: The Law. Calling the Police, i.e. an action.

Pressing charges, ie. an action.

Revoking consent didnt prevent her rape, or else she wasnt raped.

But she took that revocation, and ACTED.

Its something you might need a diagram to understand, but you likely still wouldnt

And what do you do when it's the government raping you and you go to the government?
Leave...or get enough to agree with you to change the government. If you cannot get others to agree with you, again you could leave if it so intolerable to you.

Why would I leave? If you can't live in the same country with me, bye bye
Funny how it's all about you now.

My OP was about my view, yes. Wow, what an insight ...
It's ALL about you now...Kaz is displeased with our government:crybaby:...boo hoo...

Save one major problem: there can be no 'civil war' with only one side. And your ilk won't bleed. Its always someone *else* that has to fight, to bleed, to die, to sacrifice.

But never them personally.

Which is why there is no Civil War. But plenty of arm chair generals 'declaring' how they can see no other way than a war that they won't ever fight in.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who asked for anyone to do anything for us? Where do you come up with this stupid shit?

Did you call for Civil War? No?

Then why do you think I'm addressing you? I'm replying to someone else entirely. Someone who is babbling about Civil War.

Do try and keep up.

Again ... in blue ...

And who is to fight in your civil war then?

Not you. Not Uncen. Who then?

There is no civil war and you're making up your shit

There is no civil war. Which is exactly my point. Nor will there be when there's no one willing to bleed for it.

The Chickenshit Conundrum unravels all of the "Civil War' threats.

[

GT is a child, and assumes violence. I assume an uprising will be largely peaceful. The Marxists are convinced that the army is there just itching to fight Americans on their behalf, a laughably absurd belief.
shaddap you drama queening fuckin weirdo

Thats not an argument, its your emotional deflection.

Not to worry!~ The thread had no merit from jump. I didnt THINK youd be able to demonstrate.

High fives

you're an eight year old
Another emotional deflection.

Kaz, tell everyone what happens when the sparrow doesnt do what ya like....

Oh you revoke consent.

Ok, kaz. tell us what revoking your consent entails.....protest? avoid taxes? not following the law? moving?

Oh ...... NOTHING?!?!?!?

Fly away unscathed, sparrow, these revokers wont do jack shit, apparently.
This is just another variation on all the whining about PA laws, while taking no action to get them repealed.

Yes, that's it, my OP is about PA laws. Other than that I'm good. Wow, what an empty headed twat ...
Sorry the analogy was too difficult for you to grasp...continue with your whine-fest.

I'm going to put you on ignore for a few weeks. I'm sick of your obsession with my emotions. One emotion I don't have is caring what you think of my emotions. This is not a ban where you're not considered for parole until April (my birthday month), it's just I need a break from your worthless ass

What the fuck are you talking about? Who asked for anyone to do anything for us? Where do you come up with this stupid shit?

Then why do you think I'm addressing you? I'm replying to someone else entirely. Someone who is babbling about Civil War.

Do try and keep up.

Again ... in blue ...

There is no civil war. Which is exactly my point. Nor will there be when there's no one willing to bleed for it.

What are you babbling about? No one should voice their opinion unless they want to go to civil war? That's just stupid, even for you

[

Laughing......so when you say 'civil war', you don't actually 'civil war'.

If you can't even stand behind your words, there's zero chance you'll be willing to bleed for them.

[

If you can't even stand behind your words, there's zero chance you'll be willing to bleed for them.

If you want a civil war, start one

Do try and keep up.

Again ... in blue ...

What are you babbling about? No one should voice their opinion unless they want to go to civil war? That's just stupid, even for you

Laughing...do you have any other rhetoric tool than the absurdly poor paraphrase?

I've said exactly what I mean: there is no civil war nor will there be while there is no one willing to bleed for it.

You can pretend that no one in this thread has brought up civil war. But its not like the rest of us are suddenly forbidden from reading such babble just because you pretend.

[

The goal is to restore the United States Constitution.

If that can be done peacefully, that is the best choice.

Regardless, HRC has not been anointed, nor has she appointed a Kagan type to subvert the Bill of Rights. When and if she takes office and moves to end civil rights, then we can decide what specific actions are called for.

[

I'm not the one that brought up Civil War. Nor the one who has declared it must happen.

I'm the guy laughing at those who do, pointing out that the Chickenshit Conundrum unravels all their babble about 'civil war'. As they aren't willing to bleed for their 'war'.

Which is why there isn't one. See how that works?

[

The goal is to restore the United States Constitution.

If that can be done peacefully, that is the best choice.

You don't have the numbers to politically impose your will on what the constitution is 'supposed to be'. You're not even close.

And you don't have the numbers to impose your will through war. Nor the will to bleed to fight in that war.

You have no credible path to victory in imposing your will. Which is what makes your babble about 'civil war' so adorably irrelevant.

Regardless, HRC has not been anointed, nor has she appointed a Kagan type to subvert the Bill of Rights. When and if she takes office and moves to end civil rights, then we can decide what specific actions are called for.

But when Obama *did* appoint a Kagan type, you did nothing.

Even by your own standards, you've demonstrated what you'll do if Hillary repeats the process: nothing.

Enjoy the pizza rolls. They're probably done now.

But when Obama *did* appoint a Kagan type, you did nothing.

Even by your own standards, you've demonstrated what you'll do if Hillary repeats the process: nothing.

Enjoy the pizza rolls. They're probably done now.

When Obama put the radical anti-Constitution justice on the court, 5 who support the Constitution remained to offset her.

That is no longer the case.

Again ... in blue ...

Laughing...do you have any other rhetoric tool than the absurdly poor paraphrase?

I've said exactly what I mean: there is no civil war nor will there be while there is no one willing to bleed for it.

You can pretend that no one in this thread has brought up civil war. But its not like the rest of us are suddenly forbidden from reading such babble just because you pretend.

If I support a civil war, then I will be part of it. I don't give a shit about your dancing about I want and who I want to do what. What I want I will do. This coming from a liberal who wants other people to pay for your charity, classic

[

I'm not the one that brought up Civil War. Nor the one who has declared it must happen.

I'm the guy laughing at those who do, pointing out that the Chickenshit Conundrum unravels all their babble about 'civil war'. As they aren't willing to bleed for their 'war'.

Which is why there isn't one. See how that works?

I'm laughing at chicken shits like you who want other people to pay for your "charity." Charity is not something you can do with other people's money

Forum List

Back