I wonder how many in Boston wished they..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
used their 2nd amendment right and had a gun in their house .. Instead being locked in and being scared all day . At least if they had a gun and that person broke in they would have a way to protect themselves..

used their 2nd amendment right and had a gun in their house .. Instead being locked in and being scared all day . At least if they had a gun and that person broke in they would have a way to protect themselves..

And members of USMB wonder how the OP became such a perfect idiot.

Residents of Massachusetts have Second Amendment rights, and are free to own a handgun as anywhere else in the United States.

well, like most urban areas in certain states, its not easy, ( I am not saying it ever should be but) for example you have to be a member of a gun club....

really? DAs and Cops who are shot in their own homes were armed.

failure of a thread 101

Massachusetts is "shall issue" for long guns, "may issue" for handguns and "high capacity arms".

In other words, if anyone in Boston wants a shotgun for home defense, they can get one. But to get a handgun, it's a little harder, and you have to prove need.

Massachusetts is a "shall issue" state for possession of most firearms - so anyone in Boston who really wanted a gun in their home could get one.

How nice of the government to let them have their 2nd amendment rights!

When will those govt weenies get it through their heads that it's not for them to decide who can have a gun and who can't?

Even on Long Island I loaded my shotgun while watching the TV all night and through the morning.

Nothing would stop the terrorist from fleeing Mass into Connet, then taking a ferry from Connecticut right to Port Jefferson (Long Island) where I am and invading my house in order to take refuge.

Forum List

Back