I Wonder What Trump Will Do Next

Lets see what the conference committee comes up with.
Any bets that wall funding will be included?
(I bet Nancy has her lap dogs trained)

Well, last time he got his ass handed to him this was there reaction.

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 9.04.12 AM.png

Some fools like yourself believed it.

How’s it been working out since then?

Trump should exhaust all border security prospects .. (Walls where the pros say, that's best.)

... while Democrats whine about how rotten border security is ... bleeding heart hypocrisy and such

.. while Democrats refuse to legislate solutions.. ( Trump wants solutions, Democrat play politics with zero solutions)

Nancy, puppy Chuck and political class Democrats look like inept sourpuss morons..

Trump is winning and his poll numbers are fine..

Last edited:

Dims are not really people.

obamanpc.jpeg

Trump should exhaust all border security prospects .. (Walls where the pros say, that's best.)

... while Democrats whine about how rotten border security is ... bleeding heart hypocrisy and such

.. while Democrats refuse to legislate solutions.. ( Trump wants solutions, Democrat play politics with zero solutions)

Nancy, puppy Chuck and Democrat look like sourpuss morons..

Yup. He's in the right on this issue and Pelousy and UpChuck have backed themselves into a corner.

Pelousy needs to approve the money for the wall to get out of that corner.

I don't know if Trump sees it in his best interests to continue the fight or find and accept a compromise that he can "sell" to his supporters as not being a surrender.

I put "sell" in quotes because with issues like this ALL politicians have to be able to sell a compromise to their bases, and don't mean it as a slam at Trump.

Nancy, puppy Chuck and Democrat look like sourpuss morons..

Yup. He's in the right on this issue and Pelousy and UpChuck have backed themselves into a corner.

Pelousy needs to approve the money for the wall to get out of that corner.

Hello Lady Claudette, nice seeing you around .. :)

Nancy's AOC's favorite bitch...

VFt9Rew.jpg

I don't know if Trump sees it in his best interests to continue the fight or find and accept a compromise that he can "sell" to his supporters as not being a surrender. I put "sell" in quotes because with issues like this ALL politicians have to be able to sell a compromise to their bases, and don't mean it as a slam at Trump.

If Trump gets more border patrol guards, and even more hi-tech border surveillance, he can claim victory as strengthening the southern border. Its not as good as the steel slat wall, but that can be used to debate the dems in 2020. Trump can honestly say the dem takeover of the House guarantees "open borders" if they win the WH in 2020. No one wants open borders.

I don't know if Trump sees it in his best interests to continue the fight or find and accept a compromise that he can "sell" to his supporters as not being a surrender. I put "sell" in quotes because with issues like this ALL politicians have to be able to sell a compromise to their bases, and don't mean it as a slam at Trump.

If Trump gets more border patrol guards, and even more hi-tech border surveillance, he can claim victory as strengthening the southern border. Its not as good as the steel slat wall, but that can be used to debate the dems in 2020. Trump can honestly say the dem takeover of the House guarantees "open borders" if they win the WH in 2020. No one wants open borders.
the dems don't want open borders. A maj of latinos want immigration laws enforced. "the Wall" is just hyperbole created by Stone and Nunberg as talking points for the campaign. Your post that I responded to was just that there will be a compromise reached by the congressional committee, and it remains to be seen whether Trump will go with that, or claim some emergency to keep the issue percolating.

We disagree on open borders. Nancy and her minions call walls "immoral". The dems want that flood of new democrat voters let in.

Forum List

Back