I wonder who advised Donald to leave Flowers at home and not bring up Slick in the debate?

I suspect the Clinton campaign begged a deal. "We'll leave our idiot home if you leave the rape victim home."

Trump was just poping off about Flowers being there. He's still not aware that when a presidential nominee says something, he needs to be accurate because people are going to take him at his word. I'm sure he doesn't understand the same applies to the president. He did bring up Clinton at the debate. When he pointed out that he wasn't going to mention it, he mentioned it.

Oh, I think he wanted to make Bill's esexcapedes an issue. And I suspect Conway told him it was a loser issue with women.

Gennifer Flowers Not Invited to Attend Presidential Debate by Trump Campaign, Officials Say

And it is. Bill's a pig, but telling suburban women who might vote either way that Hillary is at fault for not divorcing him is just not a winning strategy. Trump dumped the mother of his first three kids for an admitted "great piece of ass." He's an imperfect messenger to say the least. He's the classic picture of why women who normally would stay with imperfect mates get dumped.

But I think Donald's ego is such that he can't see that , and thinks he missed an opportunity ... and now he has to "get even."

Forum List

Back