I wonder why no one in the mass media is talking about the economic success.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Well, they cannot talk about that, can they? They still talking about Russians? lol, yeah they are.

They still promoting the greatness of the bolsheviks movement with their cute title called "anti-fascists" as they violently shut down free speech? Yeah, the media sure is.

They sure are not talking about the economy.

Oh, now their favorite subject (except for racism) and that is THE global warming. Boy, they have been waiting for a strong hurricane to hit the US since their claims of Katrina from 2005.

Really avoiding the economy though, aren't they?

Wonder why?

Well, they cannot talk about that, can they? They still talking about Russians? lol, yeah they are.

They still promoting the greatness of the bolsheviks movement with their cute title called "anti-fascists" as they violently shut down free speech? Yeah, the media sure is.

Oh, now their favorite subject (except for racism) and that is THE global warming. Boy, they have been waiting for a strong hurricane to hit the US since their claims of Katrina from 2005.

Wonder why?

Never mind that man, there is no time for this. Neo Nazis are everywhere!

I check under my bed every night.

Because Media hasn't been paid to talk about Trump's success. it's been paid to spread all kinds of fake stories about his alleged faults and "Russian ties". It's not news networks any more, it's mass brainwashing machine.

Because Media hasn't been paid to talk about Trump's success. it's been paid to spread all kinds of fake stories about his alleged faults and "Russian ties". It's not news networks any more, it's mass brainwashing machine.

There was a big article in WAPO this morning about riding consumer spending rising, and another about declining numbers of people using food stamps.

Thank you President Obama. These numbers are a continuation of Obama's economy.

Wonder why?
There is a bit of a storm going on in case you didn't get the memo. If you'd rather them cover the effects of Obamas last budget then that's fine but there are more important issues at hand

Media gets tired of an old song and dance. If you'd care to noticed the recovery has been going on for a while with unemployment continuing its decline and the markets doing very well even at a slower rate of growth than a year ago.

Plus the Hurricane has bumped even a lot of the mindless Russian nonsense off the screen.

Wonder why?

I wonder why Theowl32 never ever posts a link to back up his lies ...

Why they aren't talking about a years long, unchanged growth trend? Why do you think?

What did the economy do from 2007 to 2010 when the democrats took over congress and had majority control of the government?

What has the economy been doing since the republicans took over the House in 2011 and then the senate in 2014 till now?

Why again do libs ignore the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation and passed by Clinton in December of 2000?

Why again do the libs ignore the FACT that the democrat controlled Congress ignored all 18 warnings by Bush (establishment asshole) in 2008?

Lol...

I own libs.

What did the economy do from 2007 to 2010 when the democrats took over congress and had majority control of the government?

What has the economy been doing since the republicans took over the House in 2011 and then the senate in 2014 till now?

Why again do libs ignore the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation and passed by Clinton in December of 2000?

Why again do the libs ignore the FACT that the democrat controlled Congress ignored all 18 warnings by Bush (establishment asshole) in 2008?

Lol...

I own libs.
Interesting so the economy is all about congress and not about POTUS. So this recent report is credited to this congress and POTUS has nothing to do with it, is that what you're saying?

Just for other fucked up right wing idiots......

Harvey.....and even Trump stated it.......is a 500 year hurricane/storm

What most do not know is that this "500 year storm" has occurred for THREE years in a row in the region of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi.Florida.

If you own property around these areas, SELL since they'll be soon UNDERWATER.

Forum List

Back