I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

Eh, let the president send out the invitation and whoever shows shows. :dunno:

TDS is a helluva thing.

And how do you refer to man without referring to office?

The respect to the office refers to his function within the Constitutional structure, say, signing laws to be obeyed, or issuing Executive Orders (remember these?), and the like. The man, obviously, is being referred to when taking on him as the walking, breathing incarnation of vulgarity while heaping contempt on Those people on the stump, or some such.
If you say Donald Trump is an asshole, you are referring to the man.
If you say President Trump is an asshole, you referring office of the president and that's a no no.

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

Too late to care. Our team are the World Champions, the best, we kicked ass and I support that, no matter what a few individuals within that group say or think. It's a free world.

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

You are pro-misogyny?

The respect to the office refers to his function within the Constitutional structure, say, signing laws to be obeyed, or issuing Executive Orders (remember these?), and the like. The man, obviously, is being referred to when taking on him as the walking, breathing incarnation of vulgarity while heaping contempt on Those people on the stump, or some such.
If you say President Trump is an asshole, you referring office of the president and that's a no no.

I have no respect for President tRump or the bung holes that voted for him.

Too late to care. Our team are the World Champions, the best, we kicked ass and I support that, no matter what a few individuals within that group say or think. It's a free world.
That's cool. I've already moved on to other threads. I only expected this one to go about 10 or 20 posts. Funny how so many people got so interested. It's the national anthem thing that still gets me.

I have no respect for President tRump or the bung holes that voted for him.

Wow, check this piece of work out.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

As an Ex All American Wrestler I can tell you, it is in poor taste to make politics and sports an intertwined "thing". Rapinoe is a gay activist who has no business opening her mouth. This team (The Womens World Cup) is everything that is wrong with pro Sports.You don't gloat when you win 13-0.
So..she has no freedom of speech, eh? Unless she kisses the fat donnie's tiny ring?

Of course eh does, but when I spit in her face and yours what happens kid?
Spitting on someone is assault. Keep your bodily fluids to yourself, please.

US player Ali Krieger said she's not going to the white house because trump deserves "no respect"

Ali? that's a muslim man's name!

No it's short for Alexandria. Her full name is Alexandria Blaire Krieger.

You don't know this? Most females who are named Alexandria are called Ali for short.

Where have you been?

GO NETHERLANDS!!

I wrote them off the moment the woman who looks like a man (creepy dyke) ran her mouth.

Fuck them

Most boring sport on the planet.

They should split the field in half and make the goals twice as big.
lol.

Soccer is the most watched sport on the planet. Apparently not all that boring. It is just the USA that is not very fond of soccer because we have our own thing as we Americans are fond of bucking the world norms.
HOURS played and 1 or 2 goals---hahahahhah
90 minutes of turnovers
if this is your idea of an exciting sport, =ahhahahahahahah
It is not.

I am simply stating that most of the world seems to disagree. Football is equally boring as hell. It is a 3 hour event for a one hour game.

Fucks sake.... The Game is 90 min plus extra time (about 7 min).... It is normally over in 2 hours...
And still boring.

I like to play but then again I like to play almost any sport. Cant really think of one I like to watch all that much and never understood why anyone would want to.

Those who think soccer is boring don't understand the game.

Clearly I am in the minority. Same with those that depict soccer as boring as well.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

I wrote them off the moment the woman who looks like a man (creepy dyke) ran her mouth.

Fuck them
You can always tell who the ones are who cannot handle assertive, athletic, confident, WINNING women.

Forum List

Back