I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

It's free country.

They can hate President Trump.
You can hate them.
No one is stopping any of you.

In the meantime, I hope the US Team goes all the way.

They just did. They won the championship.
And nobody cares.

Do you typically comment on threads that you don't care about?

That's neat.
This topic is about the women’ team hating Trump, not about them winning the championship.

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

It's free country.

You can hate them.

And nobody cares.

That's neat.
This topic is about the women’ team hating Trump, not about them winning the championship.

It was about rooting against the US women in the championship, which they won.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

GO NETHERLANDS!!

So, the only reason will support the Women's Team is because they do not support 45?

How very thin skinned of you.
You know damn well that Democrats would have called every single soccer player who bashed Obama a racist.

Possibly, depending on what they would have hypothetically said about him.

I can't think of any U.S. soccer players that bashed Obama though.
Because the ones who would have would have lost their spot on the team and their records taken down.

That is how the ball game is played.

The Republican has to win by 15 points just to be on the scoreboard.

Really? Can you name any US soccer players who have lost their spot and had their records taken down for making a negative statement about a president?

Or are you just speaking out of your ass?
The US media has applauded death threats to conservative children and you think that a soccer team would hesitate to kick an open conservative adult out?

What world do you live in?

So, the only reason will support the Women's Team is because they do not support 45?

How very thin skinned of you.
You know damn well that Democrats would have called every single soccer player who bashed Obama a racist.

Because the ones who would have would have lost their spot on the team and their records taken down.

Really? Can you name any US soccer players who have lost their spot and had their records taken down for making a negative statement about a president?

The US media has applauded death threats to conservative children and you think that a soccer team would hesitate to kick an open conservative adult out?

Soooo...you couldn't find an example of any US soccer players who lost their spot and had their records taken down for making a negative statement about a president. You were just speaking out of your ass.

Great, thanks.

It's free country.

You can hate them.

And nobody cares.

That's neat.

It was about rooting against them for political reasons that are being discussed in this thread.

Nobody really cared if they won or lost.

And nobody cares.

That's neat.

It was about rooting against them for political reasons that are being discussed in this thread.

Obviously the OP cared if they won or lost. He specifically said that he wanted them to lose.

Soooo...you couldn't find an example of any US soccer players who lost their spot and had their records taken down for making a negative statement about a president. You were just speaking out of your ass.

Great, thanks.
The country hasn’t been fucked up long enough for that to happen yet, but it most certainly will.

Just like every other 3rd world country.

The main American hating DYKE looks like a Rachel Madcow reject.

Disgusting
You certainly seem hung up on gay women like Rapinoe, Maddow, even myself. Last time I knew someone like that, it was because they saw their life as a failure because a woman had taken their job, their girlfriend, their entire social life.
Wait a minute -- you are a gay woman?

I thought you were just a really ugly dude.

And nobody cares.

That's neat.

Uhh...obviously the OP cared if they won or lost. He specifically said that he wanted them to lose.
As karma, not because he actually thinks US sports teams or women’s sports are anything special.

Great, thanks.
The country hasn’t been fucked up long enough for that to happen yet, but it most certainly will.

Just like every other 3rd world country.

So since it hasn't happened before, what makes you think that it certainly will happen?

That's neat.

Uhh...obviously the OP cared if they won or lost. He specifically said that he wanted them to lose.
As karma, not because he actually thinks US sports teams or women’s sports are anything special.

So the guy who specifically said that he wants them to lose doesn't really care if they win or lose?

Great, thanks.

So the guy who specifically said that he wants them to lose doesn't really care if they win or lose?

Great, thanks.
In the context of the game and the sport he doesn’t care.

Great, thanks.

Oh, right. That makes perfect sense.

The guy who specifically said he wants them to lose doesn't really care if they win or lose...in the context of the game.

The main American hating DYKE looks like a Rachel Madcow reject.

Disgusting
You certainly seem hung up on gay women like Rapinoe, Maddow, even myself. Last time I knew someone like that, it was because they saw their life as a failure because a woman had taken their job, their girlfriend, their entire social life.
Wait a minute -- you are a gay woman?

I thought you were just a really ugly dude.
You "thought". :71:

Great, thanks.

The guy who specifically said he wants them to lose doesn't really care if they win or lose...in the context of the game.
CRC talk, folks. After a while you will get used to it. A blend of confusion, hypocrisy, and waiting for what to believe in next.

Great, thanks.

CRC talk, folks. After a while you will get used to it. A blend of confusion, hypocrisy, and waiting for what to believe in next.

They're an interesting bunch.

Forum List

Back