I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

The main American hating DYKE looks like a Rachel Madcow reject.

Disgusting
You certainly seem hung up on gay women like Rapinoe, Maddow, even myself. Last time I knew someone like that, it was because they saw their life as a failure because a woman had taken their job, their girlfriend, their entire social life.
Wait a minute -- you are a gay woman?

I thought you were just a really ugly dude.
You "thought". :71:
Go take a look in the mirror. Anybody should be able to understand my confusion.

BTW - personal hygiene isn't just for conservatives, you know.

As karma, not because he actually thinks US sports teams or women’s sports are anything special.

So the guy who specifically said that he wants them to lose doesn't really care if they win or lose?

Great, thanks.
In the context of the game and the sport he doesn’t care.

Oh, right. That makes perfect sense.

The guy who specifically said he wants them to lose doesn't really care if they win or lose...in the context of the game.
CRC talk, folks. After a while you will get used to it. A blend of confusion, hypocrisy, and waiting for what to believe in next.

They're an interesting bunch.
It makes a lot more sense when you realize you are dealing with political cultists.....if you've ever dealt with Scientologists, the similarities are uncanny.

Disgusting
You certainly seem hung up on gay women like Rapinoe, Maddow, even myself. Last time I knew someone like that, it was because they saw their life as a failure because a woman had taken their job, their girlfriend, their entire social life.

Go take a look in the mirror. Anybody should be able to understand my confusion.

Too funny! :71: Clear cut surrender on your part.
th

Disgusting

Too funny! :71: Clear cut surrender on your part.
th
Speaking of clear cut...

Have you considered attending to your arm pits lately?

Uhh...obviously the OP cared if they won or lost. He specifically said that he wanted them to lose.
As karma, not because he actually thinks US sports teams or women’s sports are anything special.

So the guy who specifically said that he wants them to lose doesn't really care if they win or lose?

Great, thanks.

The guy who specifically said he wants them to lose doesn't really care if they win or lose...in the context of the game.
CRC talk, folks. After a while you will get used to it. A blend of confusion, hypocrisy, and waiting for what to believe in next.
Go back to watching CNN.

Great, thanks.

They're an interesting bunch.
It makes a lot more sense when you realize you are dealing with political cultists.....if you've ever dealt with Scientologists, the similarities are uncanny.
Dismissing conservatives as cultists and comparing us to Scientologists is weak. You only do it because it's so much easier than defending your positions.

America dominates women's soccer for the same reason South Korea dominates women's golf: because nobody else cares.

"Thousands of young girls around the world decided they want to be the next Rapinoe or Morgan or Heath. It's long past time we tell those girls that if they do capture that dream, they'll be compensated fairly for it, that they’ll be paid the way heroes are supposed to be." - MSNBC's Kasie Hunt

That's too bad. If they're "compensated fairly," they'll be paid less.

should not make sports a politics thing as the Pals did when the MURDERED athletes

Forum List

Back