I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

I'm
Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

I'm sure they are shattered not having your support

Three days form now they'll be forgotten

Not by teenage soccer playing girls.

Sadly they're not much of role models. I know our children view them with contempt

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

They should play against men..and get their asses kicked.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Meh, just a bunch of selfish split tails. I do find it funny though, they gripe about pay, they get payed what they do because no one watches them, or even cares about soccar, let alone woman's soccar. They are already forgotten really.

we need impeachment, my friends. the law can survive the efforts of bad people to defy it. it cannot survive the hesitation of good people to defend it!

I'm

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Sadly they're not much of role models. I know our children view them with contempt
I'm sure you speak for all teenage soccer playing girls.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm

GO NETHERLANDS!!

I speak for my own children...they don't take kindly to manly looking women dissing their nation's flag.

Of course you probably do...don't ya?

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Fuck Trump. You'd be all for it if Hillary was president. In America you are not a traitor because you offer a dissenting view about the president. Besides they are right. So you can stay home sucking your thumb watching fox. But on Wednesday there will be millions in New York cheering for something you could never achieve- being the very best at what you do.

I'm

I speak for my own children...they don't take kindly to manly looking women dissing their nation's flag.

Fuck Trump

Fuck Trump

WTF does Trump have to do with ya pussified sob?

I'm

I feel sorry for your children.

STFU ya goddamn racist sob. How's that?

Your shit is passed old, boy

Now YOU never discuss my children again.

STFU ya goddamn racist sob. How's that?

Your shit is passed old, boy

Now YOU never discuss my children again.

Go find your dildo and use it. You're teaching your kids to be losers. My son works in molecular science.

I taught him how to win.

So STFU you dumb racist biaaaatch!

You and your kind are just like tRUMP, whiny little bitches. Total and typical snowflakes.
Go in the corner and suck your thumb , or probably tRUMPS cock is what you always like more.
Take your time you little pussy!! tRUMP must love that from you.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

I thought that talking about other's family was against the TOS? Just wondering.

Lass, makes it personal. But seriously, the women's team stands for gender equality. That's what unifies them beyond any personal differences. And you'd have to be blind and deaf to not know that. Trump no doubt was surprised that Rapinoe said weeks ago she wasn't going to the fucking WH if they won. She didn't say in response to his invitation. She doesn't respect him. She doesn't sing the anthem. Me neither. But she stands.

I thought that talking about other's family was against the TOS? Just wondering.

Talk to Lass about that. She brought up her kiddies in #327.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Lass, makes it personal. But seriously, the women's team stands for gender equality. That's what unifies them beyond any personal differences. And you'd have to be blind and deaf to not know that. Trump no doubt was surprised that Rapinoe said weeks ago she wasn't going to the fucking WH if they won. She didn't say in response to his invitation. She doesn't respect him. She doesn't sing the anthem. Me neither but that

Talk to Lass about that. She brought up her kiddies. And she mentioned mine, but I don't make any complaint.

Best to keep family out of it as far as I am concerned.

Lass, makes it personal. But seriously, the women's team stands for gender equality. That's what unifies them beyond any personal differences. And you'd have to be blind and deaf to not know that. Trump no doubt was surprised that Rapinoe said weeks ago she wasn't going to the fucking WH if they won. She didn't say in response to his invitation. She doesn't respect him. She doesn't sing the anthem. Me neither but that

Talk to Lass about that. She brought up her kiddies. And she mentioned mine, but I don't make any complaint.

Best to keep family out of it as far as I am concerned.

True

Lass, makes it personal. But seriously, the women's team stands for gender equality. That's what unifies them beyond any personal differences. And you'd have to be blind and deaf to not know that. Trump no doubt was surprised that Rapinoe said weeks ago she wasn't going to the fucking WH if they won. She didn't say in response to his invitation. She doesn't respect him. She doesn't sing the anthem. Me neither. But she stands.

Talk to Lass about that. She brought up her kiddies in #327.

They're my children and it was pointing out to you not all kids admire people who diss the flag.

Forum List

Back