I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

As an Ex All American Wrestler I can tell you, it is in poor taste to make politics and sports an intertwined "thing". Rapinoe is a gay activist who has no business opening her mouth. This team (The Womens World Cup) is everything that is wrong with pro Sports.You don't gloat when you win 13-0.

I’m good with a lesbian showing disrespect for our country. It highlights the reasons why they shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

As an Ex All American Wrestler I can tell you, it is in poor taste to make politics and sports an intertwined "thing". Rapinoe is a gay activist who has no business opening her mouth. This team (The Womens World Cup) is everything that is wrong with pro Sports.You don't gloat when you win 13-0.

Yeah, its too bad that Jesse Owens ran really fast in the German 1936 Olympics.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Yeah, its too bad that Jesse Owens ran really fast in the German 1936 Olympics.

Which has nothing to do with this thread, you are upset that Jesse proved the concept of German Aryinism wrong?

Most boring sport on the planet.

They should split the field in half and make the goals twice as big.
lol.

Soccer is the most watched sport on the planet. Apparently not all that boring. It is just the USA that is not very fond of soccer because we have our own thing as we Americans are fond of bucking the world norms.
HOURS played and 1 or 2 goals---hahahahhah
90 minutes of turnovers
if this is your idea of an exciting sport, =ahhahahahahahah
It is not.

I am simply stating that most of the world seems to disagree. Football is equally boring as hell. It is a 3 hour event for a one hour game.

Fucks sake.... The Game is 90 min plus extra time (about 7 min).... It is normally over in 2 hours...
And still boring.

I like to play but then again I like to play almost any sport. Cant really think of one I like to watch all that much and never understood why anyone would want to.

Clearly I am in the minority. Same with those that depict soccer as boring as well.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

I don't care.
So what if one of them is a nasty **** who has forgotten her manners in front of the media.
I'm still backing the US regardless.
I'm sure there is an asshole or two on the San Diego (not LA) Chargers.
I still back them 100%.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Team USA! You ROCK!

Nobody is a "traitor" just because they refuse to dance attendance to the scum in the Oval Office. They did a spectacular job.
All of this against Trump from the TV/entertainment propaganda indoctrination. I guarantee you most if not all of the Progs will leave Dodge if things get bad. Even the small percentage of tough ones. Didn't even give the man a chance......

What "TV/entertainment propaganda indoctrination"? You idiots keep repeating that the rest of us are "indoctrinated," but you never present any specifics, and you were the ones chanting "lock her up." I don't watch political shows much. Talking heads don't interest me.

It will take many years to repair the damage done to our institutions, society, and our international reputation by this "man."
Every day you are. Hillary is evil. She is a child of a person of a fiefdom. She is vicious in politics like a lot of people can be. But she is vicious to the peasant also because of pettiness. That makes her dangerous. in a authoritorian culture she would be a murderer. Easier for more Prog politicians then Repubs. However, back in 2000 the woman who worked for the state of Florida and certified W. Bush's win wanted to be a Senator as a reward. The state GOP turned her down. She was like Hillary and was vicious to the peasant also. Sen. Amy Klaubaucher is rumored to be the same way. When it comes to the White House, these sports players are about as close to the President they are going to get. They could probably ask him questions. But they are jocks and dumb. Trump has done nothing wrong to citizens.

There was no need to prove your ignorance, but thanks anyway.

Most boring sport on the planet.

They should split the field in half and make the goals twice as big.
Two points.

1- I can’t consider a game my brother and I invented in our back yard at 6years old a professional sport.

2- They shouldn’t have pissed away the WH visit. Could have had one more day of fame. As it is they fade out of sight and mind tomorrow morning. 90% of their “fans” disappear over the next few hours.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Guess what there is nothing more american than being able to hate some one in office and talk about it.

I don't care.
So what if one of them is a nasty **** who has forgotten her manners in front of the media.
I'm still backing the US regardless.
I'm sure there is an asshole or two on the San Diego (not LA) Chargers.
I still back them 100%.
3 of them (that I know of)

Guess what there is nothing more american than being able to hate some one in office and talk about it.
Not all speech is free. Numerous exceptions exist.

For instance, the Soccer guys said the traitor had to stand for the national anthem.

Is English your third language?

Why ?.... you can't understand a well worded post * in proper English ? Not my problem.

* Yup, Obama did quite a hit job on us, all right. Especially with all his al Baghdadi (ISIS) COLLUSION.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

The Netherlands lost and so did you.

The US women's soccer team won the World Cup. For the fourth time.

Only an immature child would have your reaction.

Grow up.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

So..she has no freedom of speech, eh? Unless she kisses the fat donnie's tiny ring?

GO NETHERLANDS!!

So..she has no freedom of speech, eh? Unless she kisses the fat donnie's tiny ring?

Of course eh does, but when I spit in her face and yours what happens kid?

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Devastating news! :CryingCow:

They declined Bodey's invitation for a sleepover as well.

The Netherlands lost and so did you.

The US women's soccer team won the World Cup. For the fourth time.

Only an immature child would have your reaction.

Grow up.
Looks like your having a shit-fit over what I said. You know what ? This is a forum with lots of differing opinions. You've been here long enough to know that.

Maybe you'd be better off sitting at home knitting. Eventually YOU will grow up.

Not according to the Soccer Federation as far as the national anthem kneeling goes. I'm cool with that. The kneeling isn't free speech. It's being a nasty, obnoxious jerk.

Also, the OP referred to 3 (or more) people, so what's with the "she" ?

Forum List

Back