I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

And how do you refer to man without referring to office?

The respect to the office refers to his function within the Constitutional structure, say, signing laws to be obeyed, or issuing Executive Orders (remember these?), and the like. The man, obviously, is being referred to when taking on him as the walking, breathing incarnation of vulgarity while heaping contempt on Those people on the stump, or some such.

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'
They already that the World Cup for the smallest size they make "00".

omg fox news went live in france and everyone started shouting “fuck trump” while they were live on air. vive le revolucion

Who's everyone? The players?

Because if the players were doing it, that's embarrassing.

This is one of funnest things I have seen in a long time. The Fox News commentator is talking about the US fans celebrating the victory and he seems to be totally oblivious to their chant of Fuck Trump.

Last edited:
It is not.

I am simply stating that most of the world seems to disagree. Football is equally boring as hell. It is a 3 hour event for a one hour game.
You obviously don't know sports very well. Football 1000 times more complex, interesting, and exciting and soccer.

"The world" ? Who cares what they think ? They are mostly ignorant of much superior games > US football and baseball.
Football ? 2 sec play 4 minutes commercial. Same as baseball. And a sport that have overweight players in it is not a sport.

It is not.

I am simply stating that most of the world seems to disagree. Football is equally boring as hell. It is a 3 hour event for a one hour game.
You obviously don't know sports very well. Football 1000 times more complex, interesting, and exciting and soccer.

"The world" ? Who cares what they think ? They are mostly ignorant of much superior games > US football and baseball.

You idiot, football will be banned and baseball is not a sport. It's an activity.

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

Team USA! You ROCK!

Nobody is a "traitor" just because they refuse to dance attendance to the scum in the Oval Office. They did a spectacular job.
All of this against Trump from the TV/entertainment propaganda indoctrination. I guarantee you most if not all of the Progs will leave Dodge if things get bad. Even the small percentage of tough ones. Didn't even give the man a chance......

What "TV/entertainment propaganda indoctrination"? You idiots keep repeating that the rest of us are "indoctrinated," but you never present any specifics, and you were the ones chanting "lock her up." I don't watch political shows much. Talking heads don't interest me.

It will take many years to repair the damage done to our institutions, society, and our international reputation by this "man."
Every day you are. Hillary is evil. She is a child of a person of a fiefdom. She is vicious in politics like a lot of people can be. But she is vicious to the peasant also because of pettiness. That makes her dangerous. in a authoritorian culture she would be a murderer. Easier for more Prog politicians then Repubs. However, back in 2000 the woman who worked for the state of Florida and certified W. Bush's win wanted to be a Senator as a reward. The state GOP turned her down. She was like Hillary and was vicious to the peasant also. Sen. Amy Klaubaucher is rumored to be the same way. When it comes to the White House, these sports players are about as close to the President they are going to get. They could probably ask him questions. But they are jocks and dumb. Trump has done nothing wrong to citizens.

I've heard this opinion voiced by nearly every democrat and republican on this board when their man is the White House. Yet, when the opposition is in the Oval Office they store this idea away as if never existed. People who scream the loudest about respect when their favored politician is in the White House, enthusiastically attack presidents who are of the opposite party.

President John Adams was called a “hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman”. The insults were returned by Adams who called Jefferson a “a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father.” In fact, every holder of the oval office is routinely insulted with every insult in the book.

Ironically, the man in office now gave no respect to his predecessor. Beginning with the birther conspiracy before Obama even took office and continuing right up until his election, the man now in office took every opportunity to denigrate and insult President Barack Obama.

So when Donald Trump does something deserving of my respect, I will respect him for it.

That's probably all perfectly correct, but...

They represent the USA and trump is not. Not the U.S., that is. Even though right-wingers love to confuse the two when "their" man is in the White House. That's the entire solution to that riddle these days.

The players are private citizens, and within their rights (just as you are) to extend the respect the man deserves. But, good luck explaining what a proud citizen is all about, including fearlessly telling truth to power, to any right-winger on this board.
I think I know what it means to respect the office of the president not the man.

Fuck President Trump (Not OK)
Fuck Donald Trump (OK)

The orange cultist have to clash with the whole world because of the asshole behavior of agent orange....dont you get tired been told your leader is an asshole ?

The orange cultist have to clash with the whole world because of the asshole behavior of agent orange....dont you get tired been told your leader is an asshole ?
Well you got mad when you were told Barry was gay and his wife a man! And both their azzholes got ripped apart. Sheeesh!

Well you got mad when you were told Barry was gay and his wife a man! And both their azzholes got ripped apart. Sheeesh!
By bunch of racists...he was well respected Ted by most Americans and the whole world, unlike the orange filth. And I'm not even an Obama fan.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

D2uFlR_XQAAiRnU.jpg

The Netherlands is wearing orange

They must support Trump
They represent the USA and trump is the current president.

I fail to understand why these concepts are so hard to understand. you and others seem to perfectly understand the idea of the office vs the person in almost any situation that Trump acts like an ass. Why is the other direction so difficult.
I've heard this opinion voiced by nearly every democrat and republican on this board when their man is the White House. Yet, when the opposition is in the Oval Office they store this idea away as if never existed. People who scream the loudest about respect when their favored politician is in the White House, enthusiastically attack presidents who are of the opposite party.

President John Adams was called a “hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman”. The insults were returned by Adams who called Jefferson a “a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father.” In fact, every holder of the oval office is routinely insulted with every insult in the book.

Ironically, the man in office now gave no respect to his predecessor. Beginning with the birther conspiracy before Obama even took office and continuing right up until his election, the man now in office took every opportunity to denigrate and insult President Barack Obama.

So when Donald Trump does something deserving of my respect, I will respect him for it.
Yes partisan hacks will be partisan hacks.

I do not allow partisan hacks to dictate my position. It was wrong when people wanted to slight Obama with this kind of garbage. it is wrong now. Period.

By bunch of racists...he was well respected Ted by most Americans and the whole world, unlike the orange filth. And I'm not even an Obama fan.
Half of Americans it sounds like you are the fascist

Forum List

Back