I work with mostly women and every day it seems to be a ......

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
different woman who is moody. LOL Whoever is smiling and talking today will probably be miserable looking tomorrow. I am so sick of these mood y bitches I don't know what to do. I can only imagine with their husbands or boyfriends have to put up with.'

I decided to start cutting people off. can't deal with this shit anymore

different woman who is moody. LOL Whoever is smiling and talking today will probably be miserable looking tomorrow. I am so sick of these mood y bitches I don't know what to do. I can only imagine with their husbands or boyfriends have to put up with.'

So you are cutting them off while walking down the hall?

It's a few I decided not to talk to anymore because I don't like people making me feel stupid. Of course I couldn't say what I wanted to because I am at work and don't want to lose my job. But when I walk over to someone's desk to say hello and I get this shitty attitude and no eye contact with little chit chat, It has me standing feeling like a big dickhead and I don't want to feel like that anymore. I rather not say anything at all

If you can't beat them, join them.

hqdefault.jpg

I just read the OP, and now I feel stupid.

Maybe because I am working around all these stupid bitches
Yea, I know what you mean about other people's moodiness. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

and one of them is someone I talk and laugh with all the time which confused the hell out of me. I am doing them a favor by socializing with them anyway because most are over 60 and ugly

It's a few I decided not to talk to anymore because I don't like people making me feel stupid. Of course I couldn't say what I wanted to because I am at work and don't want to lose my job. But when I walk over to someone's desk to say hello and I get this shitty attitude and no eye contact with little chit chat, It has me standing feeling like a big dickhead and I don't want to feel like that anymore. I rather not say anything at all
I'm gonna go waaay out on a limb here and say the shitty attitudes, lack of eye contact with little desire to chit chat with you is because they all feel like you're a dickhead.

I'm gonna go waaay out on a limb here and say the shitty attitudes, lack of eye contact with little desire to chit chat with you is because they all feel like you're a dickhead.

Well that would mean they are unprofessional and should be working at Target

So, not wanting to waste their time making nice with the office dickhead means they're being unprofessional?

You need a shrink. A good one.

I just read the OP, and now I feel stupid.

Maybe because I am working around all these stupid bitches
Yea, I know what you mean about other people's moodiness. Makes me want to pull my hair out.
LOL. fbj is just exhibiting his standard misogyny. Next he'll start dancing around homo-erotica.
No kidding. After all...SHE'S the boss!!! And, no surprise, a stupid bitch to boot.

So, not wanting to waste their time making nice with the office dickhead means they're being unprofessional?

Go suck your boyfriend ass

Sure hope he doesn't slather it with peach pie and you beat me to it.

Peach ass pie is only for hot women

This is a good example of the home-erotica that "funny blow jobs" often posts.

Peach ass pie is only for hot women
Oh, so you admit you've never really engaged in it. Thanks.

Forum List

Back