IAF strikes Gaza following attack on soldiers

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Lets hope that those soldiers who were having shells fired at them can get back to shooting unarmed civilians and arresting children for throwing stones as soon as possible.

The Israeli Air Force on Tuesday struck a Palestinian terror cell that was firing mortar shells at IDF soldiers in the southern Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources said.

According to the report, three terrorists from the Islamic Jihad's military wing were killed in the strike. (Yoav Zitun, Elior Levy)

IAF strikes Islamic Jihad terror cell that was firing mortar shells at soldi... - Israel News, Ynetnews

-----------

God bless our troops.

Way to go Israel, show the ragheads what awaits them in hell.

Lets hope that those soldiers who were having shells fired at them can get back to shooting unarmed civilians and arresting children for throwing stones as soon as possible.

Even in the UK stone throwing is a capital offence that carries a prison sentence, it is called attack with a deadly weapon intending to kill or maim. Children have been warned they face being arrested and tried if they are caught throwing stones.

F u again, anti-zionist idiot. Didnt see you complain about palestinians stabbing the Fogels in their sleep!

Anti-zionist? I don't even know what that means. I don't need to complain about the murder of a family when the criminals who carried it out were jailed for their crimes as justice has already been served. I do find it very telling that you don't see the obvious difference.

The Israeli Air Force on Tuesday struck a Palestinian terror cell that was firing mortar shells at IDF soldiers in the southern Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources said.

According to the report, three terrorists from the Islamic Jihad's military wing were killed in the strike. (Yoav Zitun, Elior Levy)

IAF strikes Islamic Jihad terror cell that was firing mortar shells at soldi... - Israel News, Ynetnews

-----------

God bless our troops.
One good carpet bombing would put a halt to this crap.

Kind of hard not to hurt or kill civilians when those "manly" Muslims are hiding within their midst.

Kind of hard not to hurt or kill civilians when those "manly" Muslims are hiding within their midst.

When it comes to the IAF you may very well be right. You'd think the border troops might manage it though. Especially when they do it point blank, you'd almost think they wanted to shoot the civilians.

Yes F me. How dare I highlight the shooting of unarmed men and arrest of little kids, I should just keep my mouth shut and pretend it doesn't happen and get on with my life.

Better yet how about mentioning the murder of little kids by hamas and fatah, then the arrest of other little kids by hamas and fatah as terrorist actions.

When it comes to the IAF you may very well be right. You'd think the border troops might manage it though. Especially when they do it point blank, you'd almost think they wanted to shoot the civilians.

Read the Geneva conventions and see were it says once a civilian takes up any military action they cease to be civilians and become valid targets. This means that all those men, women and children who act as human shields are now militia, and valid military targets.

I have never experienced combat.
Have you?

Have you?

Nope, it looks terrifying

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SL_Hdrlsik&feature=player_embedded]Nabi saleh 27/12/2013 Manal injury - YouTube[/ame]

Have you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SL_Hdrlsik&feature=player_embedded]Nabi saleh 27/12/2013 Manal injury - YouTube[/ame]

That is what happens when you run at a soldier who is armed with a baton round weapon, you get shot. The damage was nothing more than a bruise and a slight scratch from the soft projectile weapon used. The woman brought this on herself by running at the soldiers in an aggressive and belligerent manner, she was told to stop many times by the soldiers and refused. But you being a PRO TERRORIST SYMPATHISER can not see this

Have you?

Aloe, arnica and ice

Forum List

Back