IAF strikes Gaza following attack on soldiers

False . A war zone implies there is a war which means there must be at least 2 belligerents

Not really. It is Israel's war. The Palestinians never wanted any part of it.

What do you mean not really?

You make no sense Tinmore and on top of that youre extremely biased.

The Zionists went to Palestine with the stated goal of taking over the country.

What did the Palestinians have to do with that?

Not really. It is Israel's war. The Palestinians never wanted any part of it.

When the Zionists came to Palestine, there was no country called Palestine.
There was no country at all. Why are you lying again?

When the Zionists came to Palestine, there was no country called Palestine.
There was no country at all. Why are you lying again?

To build new companies and encourage industries to relocate to the WB you need to have housing and infrastructure for them. If jews open a business in the WB to hire palestinians at Israeli wages settlement housing, schools, medical clinics and markets need to be local to the business. Investment in the WB benefit the economy and provides training and income for palestinians to raise their standard of living.

Farms and construction in the WB hire palestinians. Israel builds industry in the WB ad hire palestinians. For the last twenty years it should have been palestinians investing and creating jobs in the WB, but they have not done enough. They should be spending on infrastructure and housing that meets international standards, but they are not.

Anyone or anything that can provide steady jobs and helps the economy should not be scorned or boycotted, they should be praised and encourage more to do the same.

Why do the propagandists use the term terrorist?

Foreign troops are legitimate targets.

Why do propagandists use the term "occupation" in Gaza? There is no occupation in Gaza, there is no one single Israeli soldier in Gaza strip.

Foreign terror organization men are legitimate targets.

Islamic Jihad are a terrorist organization, and therefore the conclusion, its people are terrorists.

Whether Gaza is still occupied or not is subject to opinion. Israel says it is not. The rest of the world says it is. What parts of Palestine are occupied is up to debate.

Israel is still the occupying power in Palestine.

BTW, playing the terrorist card is no longer the ace of trump.

Look, even Ma'an are reporting this.
Seven years after Israel disengaged from the Gaza Strip, several things have changed both at the political and the economic level, Hamas official Mahmoud Zahhar said Friday.

Speaking to Ma’an, Zahhar asserted that “Gaza is free of occupation, and contiguity with the outside world is easier as visitors from all over the world visited the coastal enclave.”

Zahhar: Gaza more secure than West Bank | Maan News Agency

Whenever an Israeli is killed in the WB , you pro Palestinians justify it by saying " what do you expect its a war zone"
Tell me something:
  1. Do you enjoy being wrong?
  2. Do you not think people will notice?
  3. You're so irresponsible, you really don't care if they do?
It's got to be one of those three!

That's the only explanation for you to say what you just said? Because I've never said this was a "war zone". Never said this was a war.

Oh, I get it! You needed an intro into your next statement, so you whipped something up on the spot?

So if its a war sone, why is the enemy approaching a soldier??!!
Yeah, that statement doesn't work without you first "framing" up the "war" theme.

Now it makes sense. Wrong! But now I understand why you did it.

BTW, even if it was a war and she was the enemy, you still couldn't shoot someone who had no weapons and posed no threat. According to IHL, an enemy belligerent, who lays down their arms, is a "protected person" and cannot be harmed.

So any way you look at this, you're still wrong!

Terrorists lover get pissed when someone posts the truth.

Too bad
It's not the truth and you know it's not.

Because you consistently avoid the issue of "effective control" when it comes to Gaza.

You can't even say those two words together.

"effective control"

"effective control"

"effective control"

Those two little words blow your whole Gaza rap out of the water.

Whenever an Israeli is killed in the WB , you pro Palestinians justify it by saying " what do you expect its a war zone"
Tell me something:
  1. Do you enjoy being wrong?
  2. Do you not think people will notice?
  3. You're so irresponsible, you really don't care if they do?
It's got to be one of those three!

That's the only explanation for you to say what you just said? Because I've never said this was a "war zone". Never said this was a war.

Oh, I get it! You needed an intro into your next statement, so you whipped something up on the spot?

So if its a war sone, why is the enemy approaching a soldier??!!
Yeah, that statement doesn't work without you first "framing" up the "war" theme.

Now it makes sense. Wrong! But now I understand why you did it.

BTW, even if it was a war and she was the enemy, you still couldn't shoot someone who had no weapons and posed no threat. According to IHL, an enemy belligerent, who lays down their arms, is a "protected person" and cannot be harmed.

So any way you look at this, you're still wrong!

What was I wrong about you moron? I wasnt even talking about you.

Wow, what a bullshit post, so many words without saying anything.

Good Job !!

Last edited:
Why do propagandists use the term "occupation" in Gaza? There is no occupation in Gaza, there is no one single Israeli soldier in Gaza strip.

Foreign terror organization men are legitimate targets.

Islamic Jihad are a terrorist organization, and therefore the conclusion, its people are terrorists.

Whether Gaza is still occupied or not is subject to opinion. Israel says it is not. The rest of the world says it is. What parts of Palestine are occupied is up to debate.

Israel is still the occupying power in Palestine.

BTW, playing the terrorist card is no longer the ace of trump.

Look, even Ma'an are reporting this.
Seven years after Israel disengaged from the Gaza Strip, several things have changed both at the political and the economic level, Hamas official Mahmoud Zahhar said Friday.

Speaking to Ma’an, Zahhar asserted that “Gaza is free of occupation, and contiguity with the outside world is easier as visitors from all over the world visited the coastal enclave.”

Zahhar: Gaza more secure than West Bank | Maan News Agency

Does that mean that Palestine is a sovereign state?

Forum List

Back