IAF strikes Gaza following attack on soldiers

So basically you admit to not having the tiniest idea about war.

Should have known.

Most haters dont

Politicans don't have the tiniest idea about war and yet they order it. My opinion is no less valid.

99% of Israeli politicians in leadership were combat soldiers, army chiefs and battle managers.

So no, your point isn't valid.

Matter of fact, its rediculous.

I can't believe that you are pointing to a parliment made up entirely of military men and women as a good thing. It says everything.

Politicans don't have the tiniest idea about war and yet they order it. My opinion is no less valid.

99% of Israeli politicians in leadership were combat soldiers, army chiefs and battle managers.

I can't believe that you are pointing to a parliment made up entirely of military men and women as a good thing. It says everything.

It says that every time they send 18 year old boys and and girls off to war, they think of themselves, and how they felt being in that place.

Yes, it does say everything.

Ever been in war, Mr. "I-am-so-enlightened-and-know-it-all"?

Have any idea what it's like to serve in the army?

It's really easy clicking your tongue, sighing and critizing from your couch getting fat from french-fries and cartoons and having really no idea of how cruel this neighborhood can be.

It's really easy clicking your tongue, sighing and critizing from your couch getting fat from french-fries and cartoons and having really no idea of how cruel this neighborhood can be.

No, I've never been to war. Do you want to know why I have never been to war? I'll tell you. I've never been to war bceause I have no wish, hunger nor desire to kill or harm my fellow man. Not because I want to, not because some bullshitting politican tells me to and not because any of the other miriad of reasons that people not putting their lives on the line yet asking me to do so feel that I should go to war. It also the reason I manage to avoid the sickening veneration of people who are in the military.

In addition to that I recognise that a parliment made up of people who have spent their early years thinking in terms of military destruction, undermining and nullification of an enemy is a terrible TERRIBLE thing leading to warmongery from that parliment.

No, I've never been to war. Do you want to know why I have never been to war? I'll tell you. I've never been to war bceause I have no wish, hunger nor desire to kill or harm my fellow man. Not because I want to, not because some bullshitting politican tells me to and not because any of the other miriad of reasons that people not putting their lives on the line yet asking me to do so feel that I should go to war. It also the reason I manage to avoid the sickening veneration of people who are in the military.

In addition to that I recognise that a parliment made up of people who have spent their early years thinking in terms of military destruction, undermining and nullification of an enemy is a terrible TERRIBLE thing leading to warmongery from that parliment.

No, sir.

You've never been in war, because it is was your luck that you were born, or raised, or lived in a place which can be secured and sure of its existance, can be safe, because you're part of a nation which was not haunted.

Your wish to not fight is noble, but it has nothing to do with it.

You think that I got into the IDF because I wanted? newsflash for you, pal! nobody does! we would rather live in this land than fight and die for it.

I was born to a generation which saw its big brothers and sisters go off to war, we looked at our parents and asked them what will become of the day that WE put those war-cloths on, and our mothers and fathers told us not to worry, by the time we grow up there will be no army anymore.

So don't come lecture me about desire for peace. That is something that's common to human beings in general, you're nothing special!

We don't go to fight because politicians say it, we go off to fight for our mothers, fathers, brothers, CHILDREN. that is the reason we fight.

Screw the politicians, who cares?!

"Avoid the sickening veneration of people who are in the military"?! That is selfish and egotistical. Those people go off to war so you could safely stay down here typing your computer wish stupid complaints!

I hate those who critizise the forces, those who cry when getting scratched and whine about how subhuman are those bad soldiers with guns, not understanding that thanks to them you're even able to write down your whining in message boards. That is what truly sickening!

"military destruction" is a term used by delusional pacifict assholes who think anything military is bad. You never served in the system, you never held a rifle or felt the blood-union between friends and mates. YOU KNOW JACK!

No, sir.

You've never been in war, because it is was your luck that you were born, or raised, or lived in a place which can be secured and sure of its existance, can be safe, because you're part of a nation which was not haunted.

Your wish to not fight is noble, but it has nothing to do with it.

You think that I got into the IDF because I wanted? newsflash for you, pal! nobody does! we would rather live in this land than fight and die for it.

I was born to a generation which saw its big brothers and sisters go off to war, we looked at our parents and asked them what will become of the day that WE put those war-cloths on, and our mothers and fathers told us not to worry, by the time we grow up there will be no army anymore.

So don't come lecture me about desire for peace. That is something that's common to human beings in general, you're nothing special!

We don't go to fight because politicians say it, we go off to fight for our mothers, fathers, brothers, CHILDREN. that is the reason we fight.

Screw the politicians, who cares?!

"Avoid the sickening veneration of people who are in the military"?! That is selfish and egotistical. Those people go off to war so you could safely stay down here typing your computer wish stupid complaints!

I hate those who critizise the forces, those who cry when getting scratched and whine about how subhuman are those bad soldiers with guns, not understanding that thanks to them you're even able to write down your whining in message boards. That is what truly sickening!

"military destruction" is a term used by delusional pacifict assholes who think anything military is bad. You never served in the system, you never held a rifle or felt the blood-union between friends and mates. YOU KNOW JACK!

What a moving eulogy to people whose job is to kill, maim and destroy. And as a job they get paid for it although if you feed them on a steady diet of dehumanization of the enemy and how they are defending children, freedom blah blah blah more emotive trash then they convince themselves they aren’t mercenaries.

Not one soldier is responsible for the freedom that I enjoy that my tax dollars haven’t hired. I don’t need to be spout out bullshit gratitude to them any more than I need to come out with over effusive praise for any other person who works in an industry that I give my money to. I don’t see why those job involves letting loose their murderous tendencies get special praise.

“Never held a rifle and felt the blood union” I don’t think I’ve ever read such an obvious attempt to make noble something that is not. A soldier is a killer, it's his job.

Ask Kent State how they feel about throwing rocks and bottles at armed men?
I have to admit, you make a good German!

As for the woman she CHOSE to attack the soldier, she is lucky it wasn't a real bullet.
I saw the video and if you think that was an attack, then you're the biggest pussy on the planet.

Whenever an Israeli is killed in the WB , you pro Palestinians justify it by saying " what do you expect its a war zone"

So if its a war sone, why is the enemy approaching a soldier??!!

The Israeli Air Force on Tuesday struck a Palestinian terror cell that was firing mortar shells at IDF soldiers in the southern Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources said.

According to the report, three terrorists from the Islamic Jihad's military wing were killed in the strike. (Yoav Zitun, Elior Levy)

IAF strikes Islamic Jihad terror cell that was firing mortar shells at soldi... - Israel News, Ynetnews

-----------

God bless our troops.

Why do the propagandists use the term terrorist?

Foreign troops are legitimate targets.

Why do propagandists use the term "occupation" in Gaza? There is no occupation in Gaza, there is no one single Israeli soldier in Gaza strip.

Foreign terror organization men are legitimate targets.

Islamic Jihad are a terrorist organization, and therefore the conclusion, its people are terrorists.

Whether Gaza is still occupied or not is subject to opinion. Israel says it is not. The rest of the world says it is. What parts of Palestine are occupied is up to debate.

Israel is still the occupying power in Palestine.

BTW, playing the terrorist card is no longer the ace of trump.

As for the woman she CHOSE to attack the soldier, she is lucky it wasn't a real bullet.
I saw the video and if you think that was an attack, then you're the biggest pussy on the planet.

Whenever an Israeli is killed in the WB , you pro Palestinians justify it by saying " what do you expect its a war zone"

There is a difference. It is Israel's war zone but it is a Palestinian neighborhood.

There is nothing quite as strong against an arguement against something that you claim someone else is about to say.

Why do propagandists use the term "occupation" in Gaza? There is no occupation in Gaza, there is no one single Israeli soldier in Gaza strip.

Islamic Jihad are a terrorist organization, and therefore the conclusion, its people are terrorists.

Whether Gaza is still occupied or not is subject to opinion. Israel says it is not. The rest of the world says it is. What parts of Palestine are occupied is up to debate.

Its only up for debate for people who dont have enough understanding on the subject, like you. Even you said the PLO and the PA recognize Israel based on the 67 borders.
Theres nothing to debate liar

There is nothing quite as strong against an arguement against something that you claim someone else is about to say.

Huh??

There is a difference. It is Israel's war zone but it is a Palestinian neighborhood.

False . A war zone implies there is a war which means there must be at least 2 belligerents

Its not playing a card, its telling the truth.
It obviously offends you when those you support are called what they are.

False . A war zone implies there is a war which means there must be at least 2 belligerents

Not really. It is Israel's war. The Palestinians never wanted any part of it.

Forum List

Back