IAF strikes Gaza following attack on soldiers

They need to wait until Hamas has one of their big rallies and drop a Daisy Cutter on them.
One of those will definitely ruin your morning, if you are Hamas terrorist scum...
wink_smile.gif

Talk about turning your cooking-fire up on 'high' !!!
what_smile.gif

Nov6_daisycutter_bomber_graphic.gif

BLU-82_Daisy_Cutter_Fireball.JPG

Last edited:
They need to wait until Hamas has one of their big rallies and drop a Daisy Cutter on them.

Way too many civilians.

If Hamas had a 'Hamas Only' rally, then yes but of course they would not do this because surely Israel would flatten them all....

The Israeli Air Force on Tuesday struck a Palestinian terror cell that was firing mortar shells at IDF soldiers in the southern Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources said.

According to the report, three terrorists from the Islamic Jihad's military wing were killed in the strike. (Yoav Zitun, Elior Levy)

IAF strikes Islamic Jihad terror cell that was firing mortar shells at soldi... - Israel News, Ynetnews

-----------

God bless our troops.
Targeting military personnel of an occupational force, is not terrorism, it's resistance.

And stay at home with a good book rather than run up to the IDF as she did.
That's pretty fucked to open fire on unarmed women!

That Israeli mother-fucker needs a serious beat down!

You people are absolutely disgusting.

Ask Kent State how they feel about throwing rocks and bottles at armed men?

As for the woman she CHOSE to attack the soldier, she is lucky it wasn't a real bullet.

The Israeli Air Force on Tuesday struck a Palestinian terror cell that was firing mortar shells at IDF soldiers in the southern Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources said.

According to the report, three terrorists from the Islamic Jihad's military wing were killed in the strike. (Yoav Zitun, Elior Levy)

IAF strikes Islamic Jihad terror cell that was firing mortar shells at soldi... - Israel News, Ynetnews

-----------

God bless our troops.

Why do the propagandists use the term terrorist?

Foreign troops are legitimate targets.

Way too many civilians.

If Hamas had a 'Hamas Only' rally, then yes but of course they would not do this because surely Israel would flatten them all....

Like that blinded by hatred racist cares one bit. He's too enflamed by his own rightous zeal to care about killing civilians because in his mind all Muslims deserve to die. Oh but the holocaust was the worst thing ever.

Way too many civilians.

Like that blinded by hatred racist cares one bit. He's too enflamed by his own rightous zeal to care about killing civilians because in his mind all Muslims deserve to die. Oh but the holocaust was the worst thing ever.

You openly support terrorist attacks and have the gall to whine about someone defending their Country. You sure your not a sock of Sunniman?

And stay at home with a good book rather than run up to the IDF as she did.

As for the woman she CHOSE to attack the soldier, she is lucky it wasn't a real bullet.

I love this sort of justification. Hey that woman walked up to that soldier, she deserved to get shot. Hey that country stole that land, they don't deserve to get shot.

Way too many civilians.

You openly support terrorist attacks and have the gall to whine about someone defending their Country. You sure your not a sock of Sunniman?

Please highlight where I have openly supported terrorist attacks. That is something I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do.

I love this sort of justification. Hey that woman walked up to that soldier, she deserved to get shot. Hey that country stole that land, they don't deserve to get shot.

She did not WALK up to him, further she KNEW not to approach the soldier. Once again lucky she got shot with a fake bullet.

As for Country? There is no Country called Palestine never has been and never will be most likely.

If the Arabs living in the old Mandate had wanted a Country they could have formed one just like Israel did. Instead the 5 biggest Muslim Countries surrounding the area wanted the land for themselves so they ordered all the Arabs out on pain of death and attacked Israel. They LOST and have continued to lose over the years.

Egypt ran the Gaza strip until 67. Perhaps you can explain why Egypt and Jordan did not give up this Palestine for the Arabs? Only after 67 did anyone want a Country. And then the Jews offered to help them form one and the response was the Intifada.

The Arabs demanded Israel abandon Gaza and when they did those same Arabs demanded they return.

Perhaps you can explain why in every war before Israel's wars when a Country attacked another and lost land that land became the winners if they wanted it? Now suddenly that does not apply.

Ohh and why should Israel recognize an entity that REFUSES to recognize them?

Please highlight where I have openly supported terrorist attacks. That is something I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do.

You support in this thread attacks on Israel you openly support terrorists.

So you can't show me where I support terrorist attacks then, you just assume because I don't give Israel carte blanch to kill whoever it wants then I support terrorism?

She did not WALK up to him, further she KNEW not to approach the soldier. Once again lucky she got shot with a fake bullet.

As for Country? There is no Country called Palestine never has been and never will be most likely.

If the Arabs living in the old Mandate had wanted a Country they could have formed one just like Israel did. Instead the 5 biggest Muslim Countries surrounding the area wanted the land for themselves so they ordered all the Arabs out on pain of death and attacked Israel. They LOST and have continued to lose over the years.

Egypt ran the Gaza strip until 67. Perhaps you can explain why Egypt and Jordan did not give up this Palestine for the Arabs? Only after 67 did anyone want a Country. And then the Jews offered to help them form one and the response was the Intifada.

The Arabs demanded Israel abandon Gaza and when they did those same Arabs demanded they return.

Perhaps you can explain why in every war before Israel's wars when a Country attacked another and lost land that land became the winners if they wanted it? Now suddenly that does not apply.

Ohh and why should Israel recognize an entity that REFUSES to recognize them?

Hold on, where did I say there was a country called Palestine? I didn't, I talked about a country called Israel.

This thread would go far FAR better if you tried reading and replying to what I type and not what you project on to what I type for you to trot out the arguments that you want to use.

Now lets start again. Where have I supported terrorist attacks

-----------

God bless our troops.
Targeting military personnel of an occupational force, is not terrorism, it's resistance.

Perhaps.

if taking to mind that is not "occupational" force (occupation in Gaza ended in 2005). That is usage of Pro-Palestinians, and a lie.

But then again, if you can say "occupation" to describe Gaza, we can say "terrorists" to ACTUALLY describe Gaza.

And that's not the point. Point is, they attack the soldiers, they can expect a response.

-----------

God bless our troops.

Why do the propagandists use the term terrorist?

Foreign troops are legitimate targets.

Why do propagandists use the term "occupation" in Gaza? There is no occupation in Gaza, there is no one single Israeli soldier in Gaza strip.

Foreign terror organization men are legitimate targets.

Islamic Jihad are a terrorist organization, and therefore the conclusion, its people are terrorists.

So you can't show me where I support terrorist attacks then, you just assume because I don't give Israel carte blanch to kill whoever it wants then I support terrorism?

You're being off topic.

Can't you stick to the subject?

So basically you admit to not having the tiniest idea about war.

Should have known.

Most haters dont

Politicans don't have the tiniest idea about war and yet they order it. My opinion is no less valid.

99% of Israeli politicians in leadership were combat soldiers, army chiefs and battle managers.

So no, your point isn't valid.

Matter of fact, its rediculous.

Forum List

Back