ICE Director: Secretary Mayorkas Lied To Congress

So just so we are clear, the last Administration just flat-out ignored subpoenas and laughed at our system of Congressional hearings.

But this guy showed up and talked, so you are mad at him?

k

So just so we are clear, the last Administration just flat-out ignored subpoenas and laughed at our system of Congressional hearings.

But this guy showed up and talked, so you are mad at him?

k
Well if a string of "I'll get back to you" and half truths passes for testimony then I guess you are golden.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together to make a spark knows he should be fired.....But I guess that leaves you out.

DHS has been a clown show since W started it......It's the perfect vehicle for a total lack of responsibility across the board in every agency that is under it's umbrella.
The FISA court tramples all over the Constitutional rights of US citizens.

The FISA court tramples all over the Constitutional rights of US citizens.
W's administration was even worse than Tater as far as the loss of freedoms in our country. A perfect example of the type of gop overstep to be avoided when they take power again.

The entire admin is criminal, insane, hate America, and just frankly disgusting.
FRmw56JXoAA4K8r

FRmw56wXoAEJ7o1

FRmw5_9WUYQXILM

FRmw5_8XEAE5NVM

A freakshow or promoting as many degenerates as possible.

DHS has been a clown show since W started it......It's the perfect vehicle for a total lack of responsibility across the board in every agency that is under it's umbrella.
And I suspect that is where our ammunition goes. I wasn't on here, back then and don't even know if the board existed, but I told everybody including my state Senators, DHS was a bad idea and the Patriot Act also.

W's administration was even worse than Tater as far as the loss of freedoms in our country. A perfect example of the type of gop overstep to be avoided when they take power again.
To be fair, W's administration was taken by surprise on 9/11. But like most swamp creatures they were loathe to give back the golden ring of power they had obtained.

Forum List

Back