ICE is now releasing weekly list of illegal immigrant criminals let go by sanctuary cities

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
ICE Begins Releasing Weekly List Of Cities Refusing To Deport Criminal Aliens - MILO NEWS

A sample of the list:

u66eaaC.png

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials have released their first weekly report on cities that refuse to cooperate with the agency’s requests for illegal immigrants arrested in connection with crimes.

According to KTLA, this first report – covering the week of January 28 to February 3 – contains information on a whopping 206 illegals that were set free by local law enforcement instead of being held for deportation.

Information contained in the report includes the illegal’s jurisdiction, country of origin, detainer issue/decline date, their “notable criminal activity,” and whether they have been convicted or simply charged.

Those crimes include everything from battery to assault, DUI, indecent exposure, homicide and heroin trafficking....

Trump Administration Issues 1st Weekly Report on Jurisdictions That Declined to Turn Over Immigrants to ICE

Good to see President Trump using the bully pulpit to shame these sanctuary cities and get the word out more about these illegal immigrant criminals.

I like it, name and shame.

besides getting warrants and picking them up themselves, this is the best the feds can do.

I was against using federal fund holds to force the 21 year old drinking age on States, and I would be against fed funding holds based on immigration policies.

besides getting warrants and picking them up themselves, this is the best the feds can do.

I was against using federal fund holds to force the 21 year old drinking age on States, and I would be against fed funding holds based on immigration policies.
I've always been curious as to whether some one that gets hurt by one of those released could sue the folks that released them. Probably not but it's a nice thought.

I've always been curious as to whether some one that gets hurt by one of those released could sue the folks that released them. Probably not but it's a nice thought.

it would be an impossible case to prove.

I'm in favor of public shaming of these sanctuary cities/states as well as withholding federal funds for them.

Forum List

Back