I'd like to congratulate each and every one of you for making it out alive.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
You weren't aborted. True that? Can't deny it.

Would you have chosen to be aborted if you could? Raise your hand please.

For the record. I have no control what some chick does with her nuisance. None of my business. Not a damned thing I can do about it.

However it is repulsive, 16th century barbaric. Seeing those doctors talking about fetal baby parts while eating their lunches, made me want to hurl cookies.

1609900373846.png

It's not about ethics, morals, or even altruism, it's about the...

*****SMILE*****

:)

For the record. I have no control what some chick does with her nuisance. None of my business. Not a damned thing I can do about it.

However it is repulsive, 16th century barbaric. Seeing those doctors talking about fetal baby parts while eating their lunches, made me want to hurl cookies.
I was born before abortion was legalized.
I graduated from HS the year after it happened.
So I'm good.

While I agree with your sentiments in general on abortion the truth is: no one gets out (of life) alive.

• Banned

While I agree with your sentiments in general on abortion the truth is: no one gets out (of life) alive.
True. I'm just talking about making it out of the belly.

• Banned

I was born before abortion was legalized.
I graduated from HS the year after it happened.
So I'm good.
Ok. But there was still the Back Alley available.

do you realize the ridiculousness of the question?

if one was never born then one would have no way of answering the question.

Of course, I would have chosen to be aborted.

The luckiest "people" are those who were never born -- IMHO.

I was brought into this world a week after WW2 started, to a single (at the time) mother. What a time to bring a baby into the world. Thank God abortion wasn't legal at the time.

do you realize the ridiculousness of the question?

if one was never born then one would have no way of answering the question.
Hypothetical. First congrats you made it. Before 1971 was back alleys. Congrats.

The point is would you want to be Hoovered if you could. Like saying if you could be a zillionaire. what if......

Ever do an IF question. Personally I'm glad I was born because the net contri to society is plus zero.

Don't think you like my question.

Of course, I would have chosen to be aborted.

The luckiest "people" are those who were never born -- IMHO.
How many times have we thought that??...lolol

Forum List

Back