Busy Hurricane Season is predicted for 2024

Please do share with me how Congress has control of global CO2 emissions? I'm assuming of course you believe that that is the problem, right?
Can you not read simple English? "We can regulate what we have control of".

Atlantic Hurricane season typically starts June 1, but we have yet to see a named storm…​

This doesn’t say that we might not see some hurricanes.

But the seasonal “predictions” tend to be bullshit.

Can you not read simple English? "We can regulate what we have control of".
And you think Congress can control the planet's climate?

Because the guy that I was asking that question to said he did believe Congress can control the planet's climate.

Or did you have a problem of reading simple English?

And you think Congress can control the planet's climate?

Because the guy that I was asking that question to said he did believe Congress can control the planet's climate.

Or did you have a problem of reading simple English?
The fellow you were replying to said exactly what I said he said. Do you not know what quotation marks mean?

But the seasonal “predictions” tend to be bullshit.

It's statistics ... not so much bullshit as meaningless in the end ... part of NWS' mandate is public information to weather hazards ... and this includes bringing people into remembrance they need a hurricane kit ... is yours ready for the season? ... how many lives are saved because of this prediction, whether bullshit or plain weather? ...

Still running behind ... zero storms thus far ...

The fellow you were replying to said exactly what I said he said. Do you not know what quotation marks mean?
I know that Congress can't control the planet's climate or global CO2 emissions. That's my point. You want to agree with it, that's just fine.

I know that Congress can't control the planet's climate or global CO2 emissions. That's my point. You want to agree with it, that's just fine.
The US Congress can affect US emissions. The governments of other countries can affect their emissions. Affecting those emissions will affect the climate. Those governments do that by regulation.

The US Congress can affect US emissions. The governments of other countries can affect their emissions. Affecting those emissions will affect the climate. Those governments do that by regulation.
Really? The rest of the world is adding 1 billion tons of CO2 each year. The total US emissions are 5 billion tons per year. So every 5 years the rest of the world has effectively added a new US worth of CO2 emissions. Do you even math?

Really? The rest of the world is adding 1 billion tons of CO2 each year. The total US emissions are 5 billion tons per year. So every 5 years the rest of the world has effectively added a new US worth of CO2 emissions. Do you even math?
You refuted absolutely nothing I just said. You do that a lot.

You refuted absolutely nothing I just said. You do that a lot.
You mean it wasn't obvious that if the US had zero carbon emissions, the rest of the world would replace those emissions in 5 years?

You mean it wasn't obvious that if the US had zero carbon emissions, the rest of the world would replace those emissions in 5 years?
My previous statement concerned Congress' ability to regulate emissions. Your statement here has jack shit to do with the conversation. As frequently happens, you have pulled stuff out of your ass and when you get called on it, you pretend we were all talking about something else altogether. You throw in a few insults so that your conversant will get mad and respond to your latest rather than the gaping error you just made.

Obviously, Congress CAN regulate emissions. Agree and carry on with whatever other bullshit on which you'd like to be trounced.

My previous statement concerned Congress' ability to regulate emissions. Your statement here has jack shit to do with the conversation. As frequently happens, you have pulled stuff out of your ass and when you get called on it, you pretend we were all talking about something else altogether. You throw in a few insults so that your conversant will get mad and respond to your latest rather than the gaping error you just made.

Obviously, Congress CAN regulate emissions. Agree and carry on with whatever other bullshit on which you'd like to be trounced.
Congress can't control the climate and Congress can't control WORLD CO2 emissions.

So it kind of does apply.

Congress can't control the climate and Congress can't control WORLD CO2 emissions.

So it kind of does apply.
I didn't say Congress could control the climate and they obviously cannot "REGULATE" emissions worldwide. So, once again, you attempt to change the subject. You really are a piece of shit in this regard.

I didn't say Congress could control the climate and they obviously cannot "REGULATE" emissions worldwide. So, once again, you attempt to change the subject. You really are a piece of shit in this regard.
You didn't but rightwinger did. That's what I was addressing, dummy. Take your meds.

You didn't but rightwinger did. That's what I was addressing, dummy. Take your meds.
You are an ignorant, ratfuck. There is NO ONE on this board of less value and greater dishonesty.

Florida just passed it’s “Don’t say Climate Change” repealing many environmental protections
climate-change-will-be-a-lesser-priority-in-florida-and-v0-9gnt943x5d6d1.jpeg

We have a tropical depression formed today ... 32 days into the season ... looks like she'll become Tropical Storm Anniligator the Destroyer and hit Houston ... again ... God wants Houston underwater ...

We have a tropical depression formed today ... 32 days into the season ... looks like she'll become Tropical Storm Anniligator the Destroyer and hit Houston ... again ... God wants Houston underwater ...
Not quite.
1718674726014.png

Forum List

Back