I'd like to report a murder: Megyn Kelly delivers most brutal takedown EVER of a Trump-hater

The bank did not HAVE to independently appraise every one of Trump's properties for him to have enough certified equity to get the loan. The bank would not give the loan if it did not think Trump had the equity. They are able to pick and choose what equity they will use to grant the loan. You're still an idiot.
The equity was a golf course, which they weren’t all that enthusiastic at having to deal with if he defaulted.

The reason they demanded a statement of financial condition was to determine what his risk of default was as part of their decision making process. This included a provision that his net worth not fall below a certain amount and depended on an honest assessment of his actual net worth.

Haha yes yes I do. You need someone defrauded to have a fraud case. The banks weren’t defrauded
You know, in the real world, it's the banks that bear the burden of verification of equity, not the borrower. After all they are lending the money and in case of a default, need to know they did not lend more than what they could get in a foreclosure.

You know, in the real world, it's the banks that bear the burden of verification of equity, not the borrower. After all they are lending the money and in case of a default, need to know they did not lend more than what they could get in a foreclosure.
You honestly think that you can’t just tell a bank whatever you want?

The equity was a golf course, which they weren’t all that enthusiastic at having to deal with if he defaulted.

The reason they demanded a statement of financial condition was to determine what his risk of default was as part of their decision making process. This included a provision that his net worth not fall below a certain amount and depended on an honest assessment of his actual net worth.
Again, it's not up to the borrower, it's up to the BANK to determine the risk. Do you think that banks just go by what a borrower tells them what their property is worth? Apparently you do to make such ludicrous statements as you do. 'Honest assessments' of actual worth are done by licensed, objective appraisers not borrowers.

That being said, if your property is worth say $1 million dollars and you apply for a $5,000 equity loan you will most likely get it without even an appraisal based on your verifiable income records. It's up to the BANK to verify that as well. You are going nowhere in this discussion and are becoming a huge waste of time an energy as I try to school you.

Trump lied to them about his net worth. Which makes it fraud.

That’s just a fact.
Engoron did not successfully prove that with his 'assessment value' garbage with which he tried to say Trump lied. Do try hard to follow, you're so lost it's pathetic. :itsok:

I feel badly for her that she's been forced, in order to make a living, to spew the MAGAist lies about the trials to morons. She said all 5 jurisdictions bringing charges against him were conspiracies to do so. A view that itself is a batshyte crazy, conspiracy theory.
Oh I dunno.......I think there a lot to be said for orchestration of same from the white house....seems quite likely.

Oh I dunno.......I think there a lot to be said for orchestration of same from the white house....seems quite likely.
Yes, informed folks know these charges are all puffed up. It's called lawfare. Like taking misdemeanors and turning them into felonies.

'The indictment and a related "statement of facts" in the case do not name the second crime that turns the misdemeanor records charge into a felony.' HUH? So Bragg pulled a felony out his fat ass?
OR like extending the length of time a woman can bring a sexual lawsuit up to 30 years in order for Caroll to bring her suit. Mind you, it apparently didn't bother her that much for all those decades. No, not until Democrats paid her.

That's just the tip of the foul Democrat iceberg.

THey didn't accept it. They did their own due diligence. And they told the judge that. And told him they had not been defrauded. This case was absurd.
No, they didn’t. The bank told the judge that they accepted the SFC as accurate.

Which is what they should think since it’s the law.

It’s absurd to think you can just write whatever you want in financial documents.

No, they didn’t. The bank told the judge that they accepted the SFC as accurate.

Which is what they should think since it’s the law.

It’s absurd to think you can just write whatever you want in financial documents.
Yeah the bank told the judge they accepted it. The rest of your post is your own TDS ravings.

Yeah the bank told the judge they accepted it. The rest of your post is your own TDS ravings.
Actually the bank said they took the report and immediately cut his net worth in half.

It’s almost as if they knew he was full of shit.

Engoron did not successfully prove that with his 'assessment value' garbage with which he tried to say Trump lied. Do try hard to follow, you're so lost it's pathetic. :itsok:
Trump had independent appraisals of his properties, which he kept from his accountants and the banks. Instead he submitted valuations several times higher, using assumptions that were not accurate.

For example, he owned a piece of property which he was forbidden from developing for residential purposes. Yet he valued the property as if he had built a dozen mansions read to sell to people. Not only did the mansions not exist, they couldn’t legally be built anyway. It’s fantasy.

Forum List

Back