🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ID Required for Covid Vaccination

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
MwjZ9IL.jpg

Pretty soon we will not have to carry around with us an ID. It is because they will already know who you are right before you come. That we are going to be leaving a digital finger print every where we go.
They are now having our facial recognition data put into a mainstream database. And they have facial recognition technology cameras everywhere.
And everything we carry will be microchipped.

No ID required at your employer or healthcare provider vaccination location.
How do they know your age if you don't show them your license?

How do you know who is voting if they do not present an i.d.?
I got nothing against showing ID when you vote. I was just curious about the vaccination thing. In our state it is still going by age group.

My sister had to present an i.d. in Florida to get the vaccine. It is perfectly reasonable imho for the very reason you stated. As for voting, the good people of Georgia had to present a photo i.d. to vote in person, but people that mailed in ballets had no such requirement.

Question: Why were people in Georgia who voted in person discriminated against? Why were they required to present an i.d, but others who chose to not vote in person not required to present an i.d.?

A reasonable question which the Georgia Law addresses. But somehow the media spins as racist.

Forum List

Back