Idaho Gubernatorial Candidate Ammon Bundy Vows to Help Cover Moving Costs of Liberals Leaving the State if He’s Elected

So people are leaving Democrat run states because of the high cost of capitalism?? Wow.
No, the high cost of living based on a capitalism model.

Is it your contention that as states receive more and more people up to over flowing even, that capitalism doesn't drive costs up?

You know because more people create a scarcity of resources that drive up costs...does that make sense to you?

If I lived in Idaho, I'd vote for this guy. He's got the right idea.

Great guy! I know plenty of people who looked at Idaho as a sane alternative to Washington and Oregon and decided on somewhere else after talking to the conservatives about the number of California leftists pouring in.

But you deflected and it was OK.

Doosh.
There was nothing to deflect from.....

I think one would be a total moron to pay to help someone move who claimed they were going to move on their own if their preferred candidate lost...but I see you idiots don't mind looking stupid ...

If I lived in Idaho, I'd vote for this guy. He's got the right idea.

I don't know anything about the guy as I haven't been following that campaign, but I like him. :)

No, the high cost of living based on a capitalism model.

Is it your contention that as states receive more and more people up to over flowing even, that capitalism doesn't drive costs up?

You know because more people create a scarcity of resources that drive up costs...does that make sense to you?
More people require more infrastructure and services. I am arguing that there is obviously a tipping point.

What? Lol. Red states have the worst education, highest murders per Capita, worst infastructure, highest opiate addiction and highest rates of obesity.

There is a price to pay for low taxes.
Smoothing out the rough edges is one thing. Stopping the agendas is another. We see where that has led on the West Coast States and others. Austin, TX seems to be going to Prog overload.

youtube took down the full interview but heres a small clip,,

Right now I'm at the 4.00 in this video.. had been wondering if this was the same Bundy who fought the govt years ago.. (he is). I first tended to wonder about the Bundys but the more I heard on this story, along w/ this video of yours, the more I began to fully understand: just another example of fed over-reach.

And this story reminds me of when I was traveling once. I drove through Idaho.. didn't see anything amiss that would substantiate Bundy's story (stories) but while driving through New Mexico, I saw some scary looking things: hundreds of miles of LAND on both sides of me and no one seemed to actually LIVE there. There was nothing but abandoned houses, boarded up houses that looked abandoned.. barns ditto.. It was creepy and then I heard that the fed gov owns a huge portion of N Mexico. . didn't have to tell me twice.

I am wondering if the govt just came to individuals who owned land and .. eminent domain.

I find it very sad... extremely un-American. The states should own the land in their own damn state. And private citizens should own most of that.

:mad:

If only he could deport them.

I think it would be a fair change for those Governors that want to bus their unwanted to Liberal Cities if the "Liberal" City Mayors would use the same busses and fill them full of violent criminals and issue guns and send them to the "MAGGOT" states. They should blend right in. And the Prisons would be cheaper to run in NY and other States.

Forum List

Back