Idaho Introduces Legislation to Nullify EPA Regulations

This is going to be a huge states rights issue. thanks for the link you put up.

Last edited:
They should go at it in another direction.

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of Particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;

The legislative authority of congress is very specific in the Constitution, they can only legislate in matters of land that the feds own, that's what they should concentrate on.

This is both great news and very sad and dangerous news. If the Federal government is not stopped then my guess at some point there is going to be blood shed.

:lol: No there won't. Americans are too fat, lazy, and stupid to actually off their asses and do something about their government robbing them blind and oppressing their rights.

I've been saying for years that the way the EPA operates is unconstitutional. The Constitution gives legislative power to Congress. It doesn't allow them to delegate their legislative duties to an unelected body to pass laws and regulations unilaterally on its own.

This effort will fail, by the way. Even if the legislation passes the judiciary won't uphold it. The judicial branch doesn't defend the Constitution anymore; it defends the government.

Perhaps Idaho will be first to feel the lash of Obama's storm troopers if they keep this shit up.

This message is hidden because rdean is on your ignore list.

I've been saying for years that the way the EPA operates is unconstitutional. The Constitution gives legislative power to Congress. It doesn't allow them to delegate their legislative duties to an unelected body to pass laws and regulations unilaterally on its own.

Show me where the Constitution gives congress legislative authority over private land.

Yea, because narcissists are weak. No they aren't. Wait.....

I don't think anyone has accused Your New Messiah of indecision. Poor decisions? Certainly. But indecision? It's sad to see the faithful falling into the darkness of despair.

This is both great news and very sad and dangerous news. If the Federal government is not stopped then my guess at some point there is going to be blood shed.

First of all, this is going nowhere, and everyone knows it.

As for me, as far as I'm concerned, if Idaho wanted to import pollution from other states, that's fine with me if thats what it would take to make them happy. I only ask one thing. It's that they keep their pollution within their borders. If they can do that, then they can count on my support. Otherwise, too bad. If I end up getting any of their pollution down wind or down stream, I'll be plenty pissed.

China, India and the history before the EPA is all I need to know that this is a bad idea.

-Years off your life.
-Cancer increases
-Dirty water
-Diseases caused by that dirty water
-Breathing problems from the pollution
-Dry air.

= bad.

Forum List

Back