Idaho loses its 'Teacher of the Year' after right-wing parents chase her out of state

I spend a lot of time in Idaho. Paradise. One less queer will make it even better.

Frankly, we don't make enough money to be told we can't have opinions on social media. We just don't.

I'm not talking about inflammatory, degrading speech or anything close to what might be hateful. If this report is true, the teacher supported BLM and CRT. Dumb, but so what? If there's no evidence she's bringing that into the classroom--no harm, no foul.
Yeah there's no way I believe the story line.

Why ? Do they move on to Colorado or Utah ?
Many people coming up from California. Some adjust, many don't. If you're bringing your California airhead leftist politics with you it's gonna be difficult for you.

Many people coming up from California. Some adjust, many don't. If you're bringing your California airhead leftist politics with you it's gonna be difficult for you.
Unless your an Artist in Boise or Pocatello Pot Shop owner or Idaho Falls Reggae Bass Player

Idaho's newly minted teacher of the year was chased out of the state by right wing parents. Moving to Illinois.
its my understanding Idaho already has a severe teacher shortage. Don't see how this helps.

Bullshit article no details just leftist propaganda. I remember when my daughter was in 6th grade she was having problems. The teacher made fun of her at a meeting we had with the Principal. We lodged a complaint. She received 'Teacher Of The Year' award shortly afterward. This is how bad teachers retain their tenure.

Bullshit article no details just leftist propaganda. I remember when my daughter was in 6th grade she was having problems. The teacher made fun of her at a meeting we had with the Principal. We lodged a complaint. She received 'Teacher Of The Year' award shortly afterward. This is how bad teachers retain their tenure.
Union Types will be the first to take up arms instead of picket signs

The school system can and does prohibit and punish social media posting of both teachers and students.

Not for dumb opinions. Nor should they. Unless you love the government telling people what they should say, that is.

The school system is not the only employer that punishes people for social media posting. It’s probably in the school policy prohibiting such. It is written in many employers policies.
The school system didn't punish the teacher.

Parents were harassing her because of a social media post and she ended up leaving the school to teach elsewhere.

She displayed WrongThink, so my fellow conservatives hounded her at work. She was hounded out of the state.

As I keep telling you all: wait til the D teaching team shows up. You will hate it, and you deserve it.
In what way did conservatives “hound” her?

By pointing out that her publicly posted opinions on wokeness were WRONG!

How dare any parent or taxpayer disagree with Her Royal Highness, the Teacher of the Year

Or at least that’s how her inflated ego sees it

Last edited:
Why? What the heck? THIS America? For what?

I will teach the very same curriculum I have always taught and deliver it the same way. Why in THE WORLD would anyone "rah rah" THIS? Ex-presidents being litigated and hounded by the so-called "justice" system, the border a joke, every agency outright lying and gaslighting us....are you kidding? "rah rah"?

I respect my students much more than that.
In woke classrooms you would be teaching unacceptable pro America propaganda

Not gonna get back into this with you, since you seem incapable of critical thought or learning. Just ponder why no public schools have done this after months and months--maybe a year--of banging on about it.
The reason it isnt done is that teachers do not want parents looking over their shoulder in the classroom

The educator sticks together to the extent that even non woke teachers like you protect the woke teachers who might be exposed by cameras in the classroom

Forum List

Back