Idaho Lt Governor flashes gun and Bible in video where she rejects state’s lockdown measures

she's my kinda gal!

1604154596488.png

“We recognize that all of us by nature are free and equal and have certain inalienable rights among which are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing and protecting property, and pursuing happiness and protecting safety,” she says.

Unless you are black and have cops lying about you.
Or want to smoke a doobie..

she's my kinda gal!

well they say "ignorance is bliss" so she is really blissful.

she's my kinda gal!

View attachment 409101
Thats about it.

A gun and a Bible are all you need to fight COVID
That's all I need.
you must be a good shot to hit those viruses.....lol....
What viruses? I'm 60 years old and never had a flu shot - and never been sick a day in my life, except an occasional hangover.
I call bullshit..
You ARE bullshit.
I call bs too.

she's my kinda gal!

View attachment 409101
If the were really the same, you wouldn't be posting here. And Omar the Representative, what exactly is her politics?

That's all I need.
What viruses? I'm 60 years old and never had a flu shot - and never been sick a day in my life, except an occasional hangover.
I call bullshit..
You ARE bullshit.
I call bs too.
You're a worthless leftist traitor. What you call is irrelevant.

That's all I need.
I call bullshit..
You ARE bullshit.
I call bs too.
You are an outright liar and it doesn't matter what political philosophy you follow.

she's my kinda gal!

View attachment 409101
If the were really the same, you wouldn't be posting here. And Omar the Representative, what exactly is her politics?
Shocking how mixing religion and the implied threat of violence is the same regardless of religion/nationality/skin color

Same tactics; different deity.

“We recognize that all of us by nature are free and equal and have certain inalienable rights among which are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing and protecting property, and pursuing happiness and protecting safety,” she says.

Unless you are black and have cops lying about you.
Or want to smoke a doobie..

Sure. I suppose in her defense the Bible does speak of Jesus drinking wine while it doesn't actually mention him lighting one up.

That's all I need.
I call bullshit..
You ARE bullshit.
I call bs too.
You are an outright liar and it doesn't matter what political philosophy you follow.
I don't lie. I laugh at you worthless leftist traitors.

There goes any claim for her being for law-and-order.
And proclaims her right to exercise her 1st amendment right to free speech and peaceably protest. Ever heard of that? P.S - I didn't notice her burning down any buildings or shitting on a street corner in this video.

Yes I've heard of it and I support free speech and peaceful protest. Which is exactly the reason I don't consider myself a law-and-order person and grates my nerves when I hear a 'law-and-order' politician speak of it. I mostly have no problem with 'law', but find that 'order' part a bit more troubling.

It seems apparent to me that a law-and-order type person is somebody that abides by both. The situation here is about disregard of the governor's issued order. Our constitutional republic provides the means to challenge the order's legality. A law-and-order person that disagrees with the governor's lockdown order might be inclined to question whether the governor's order is within his legal authority? That's how I've seen it done here in our state.

I don't have a problem with the Lieutenant Governor's protest. I know nothing about her but only hope she and her backers are not being hypocritical. I've admitted I have trouble with orders, but what does law-and-order mean to you and are you an advocate?

Where is her Trumpy Bear Flag? That would have completed the scene!

-Doc (not sorry he left Idaho ;-)

There goes any claim for her being for law-and-order.
And proclaims her right to exercise her 1st amendment right to free speech and peaceably protest. Ever heard of that? P.S - I didn't notice her burning down any buildings or shitting on a street corner in this video.

Yes I've heard of it and I support free speech and peaceful protest. Which is exactly the reason I don't consider myself a law-and-order person and grates my nerves when I hear a 'law-and-order' politician speak of it. I mostly have no problem with 'law', but find that 'order' part a bit more troubling.

It seems apparent to me that a law-and-order type person is somebody that abides by both. The situation here is about disregard of the governor's issued order. Our constitutional republic provides the means to challenge the order's legality. A law-and-order person that disagrees with the governor's lockdown order might be inclined to question whether the governor's order is within his legal authority? That's how I've seen it done here in our state.

I don't have a problem with the Lieutenant Governor's protest. I know nothing about her but only hope she and her backers are not being hypocritical. I've admitted I have trouble with orders, but what does law-and-order mean to you and are you an advocate?
What in hell is a "law and order" politician? Is that different than - say - a regular politician? Would you consider Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi "law and order" politicians? Or are the just "politicians". I need to know so that so I can differentiate which of these two types of "politicians" are allowed to freely exercise their 1st amendment rights.

she's my kinda gal!

She is a crazy bitch. Only in a uneducated state like Idaho woiuld she have a political future.

I really wish that the lady had kept her mouth shut.

She should not do anything to draw attention to her state.

Many Americans are looking for states to move to in order to escape from the sheer craziness of their states.

Unfortunately, liberals are also looking for other states -- to destroy. (They are currently destroying Nevada, Arizona, & Texas.)

Just because people are not batshit crazy right wingers does not make them liberal. There are mnoderates. Those are the people the Trump Republican Party have lost.

Forum List

Back