Idahoax

Yet these states and municipalities expect the feds to foot the bill for their sanctuary people and to have them counted for purposes of enumeration so they can then steal seats in the House and maintain a level of political power they otherwise would have chipped away.
Yep, it's all a liberal plot. With the help of deep state politicians, judges, Hollywood, our allies, Disney, Xbox controllers, gas stove companies, Soros, the NFL, some guy named Brandon, our military, Dr. Seuss, gays, transgenders, Russian balloons, china, Xi, Ukraine, the Pentagon, Twitter, the FBI, the IRS, the electric car industry, windmills, climate scientists, global pandemics, fauci, the WHO, NAFTA, Bill Gates, the satanic church, atheists, Tik Tok, Planned Parenthood, the left wing media, all have been plotting to chip away at the power of Trump supporters. Let the victimization continue!

What will you be told to fear tomorrow?

Edit: I forgot to mention chocolate milk manufacturers.

Last edited:
Yep, it's all a liberal plot. With the help of deep state politicians, judges, Hollywood, our allies, Disney, Xbox controllers, gas stove companies, Soros, the NFL, some guy named Brandon, our military, Dr. Seuss, gays, transgenders, Russian balloons, china, Xi, Ukraine, the Pentagon, Twitter, the FBI, the IRS, the electric car industry, windmills, climate scientists, global pandemics, fauci, the WHO, NAFTA, Bill Gates, the satanic church, atheists, Tik Tok, Planned Parenthood, the left wing media, all have been plotting to chip away at the power of Trump supporters. Let the victimization continue!

What will you be told to fear tomorrow?

Edit: I forgot to mention chocolate milk manufacturers.

That you are a leftoid moron is obvious.

And we can expect more of this thanks to Bidens's open borders.

Caldwell, Idaho, is 37.5 percent Hispanic. This makes sense, as it’s obvious that a potato-growing region would prefer nonwhites who don’t kill over fries. Caldwell, population 63,000, is only 0.4 percent black—252 people total—all of whom currently reside in Canyon County Detention Center on fry-related charges (in the Hamburglar Ward).
Unfortunately, in a browner version of what’s happening in Des Moines, the high percentage of Hispanics in Caldwell has led to a dramatic rise in gang crimes.
Last week, Caldwell High held a “brown pride” event to stop gang violence, because apparently the school admins have heads that are literal potatoes. Following the festivities, the words “white power” were found graffitied on a school wall.
Who could’ve done it? Obviously Nazis, because Mexicans never graffiti anything. After throwing the town into a Nazi panic, cops reviewed the school’s security cameras: Turns out the “Nazis” were a bunch of Frida Kahlo unibrowns displaying their pride.
Caldwell police told Fox News that the graffiti was “a diversion tactic used by one of the Hispanic gangs in the area to avoid being caught by police.”
Yes, the cholos actually reasoned out that a “white power” scare would cause every cop in town to pull resources from all other investigations.
Maybe these immigrants aren’t on the ass-end of the taco bell curve after all.
And now Mexicans have started sneaking into Idaho from Canada. As the southern border clogs while illegals are forced to wait for the Biden administration to charter places to relocate them to the U.S. interior (“We have room for the people,” Alejandro Mayorkas told the AP, “but we’re having to rent Hercules craft to transport all that fentanyl”), warm-climate Mexis are braving subzero temps to cross into northern states.
Sadly, many of these frigid masses yearning to be freeze have perished, having no experience with such intense cold, leading to the border being littered with brown pridecicles of frozen frijoles.

One can smell the bigotry a thousand miles away

No, it's not. Did you not read the links?
Violating federal law is against the constitution.
“The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution of the United States (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the "supreme Law of the Land", and thus take priority over any conflicting state laws”

And we can expect more of this thanks to Bidens's open borders.

Caldwell, Idaho, is 37.5 percent Hispanic. This makes sense, as it’s obvious that a potato-growing region would prefer nonwhites who don’t kill over fries. Caldwell, population 63,000, is only 0.4 percent black—252 people total—all of whom currently reside in Canyon County Detention Center on fry-related charges (in the Hamburglar Ward).
Unfortunately, in a browner version of what’s happening in Des Moines, the high percentage of Hispanics in Caldwell has led to a dramatic rise in gang crimes.
Last week, Caldwell High held a “brown pride” event to stop gang violence, because apparently the school admins have heads that are literal potatoes. Following the festivities, the words “white power” were found graffitied on a school wall.
Who could’ve done it? Obviously Nazis, because Mexicans never graffiti anything. After throwing the town into a Nazi panic, cops reviewed the school’s security cameras: Turns out the “Nazis” were a bunch of Frida Kahlo unibrowns displaying their pride.
Caldwell police told Fox News that the graffiti was “a diversion tactic used by one of the Hispanic gangs in the area to avoid being caught by police.”
Yes, the cholos actually reasoned out that a “white power” scare would cause every cop in town to pull resources from all other investigations.
Maybe these immigrants aren’t on the ass-end of the taco bell curve after all.
And now Mexicans have started sneaking into Idaho from Canada. As the southern border clogs while illegals are forced to wait for the Biden administration to charter places to relocate them to the U.S. interior (“We have room for the people,” Alejandro Mayorkas told the AP, “but we’re having to rent Hercules craft to transport all that fentanyl”), warm-climate Mexis are braving subzero temps to cross into northern states.
Sadly, many of these frigid masses yearning to be freeze have perished, having no experience with such intense cold, leading to the border being littered with brown pridecicles of frozen frijoles.

Man, I'm having a hard time comprehending what is going on there. I gotta cousin in Idaho.

They don't..it's mostly white people there. Maybe some Indians. What has changed?

Violating federal law is against the constitution.
“The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution of the United States (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the "supreme Law of the Land", and thus take priority over any conflicting state laws”
Yes. But state agencies not supporting federal agents is not against the constitution.

Why are you so desperate to move the goal posts?

Why do you want illegals to invade this country? Especially considering that you move away whenever any highspanics move in. That goes for if you’re black or white.
I don't.

I don't even agree with sanctuary cities, I just know that it is a constitutional right.

Do you get it? I support the constitution...even if I disagree with it.

FYI, I essentially live in a little Mexico because I live in an agriculture area and all the Republican farmers hire illegals by the truckloads...yet I am still here.

I don't.

I don't even agree with sanctuary cities, I just know that it is a constitutional right.

Do you get it? I support the constitution...even if I disagree with it.

FYI, I essentially live in a little Mexico because I live in an agriculture area and all the Republican farmers hire illegals by the truckloads...yet I am still here.
It’s not a constitutional right. As with abortion, there is no stipulation. You lefties and your rights bullshit.

It’s not a constitutional right. As with abortion, there is no stipulation. You lefties and your rights bullshit.
See post 9. Read it carefully.

Do you not see where the Supreme Court ruled that forcing state agencies to support federal law is a violation of the constitution?

And surprise, the top 5 highest murder rates by cities are in Mexico:

23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
Mexico