Identified: CBS News Confirms White House Leakers Are 3 Holdovers From The Obama Administration

Wow, you're going with that?:lmao:

It's the objective reality.

I understand that it's in your interests to stop the causal chain halfway, and blame it on the "leakers" - but you have to understand that's not how it works in the world of public opinion. Right?
If you understood public opinion why were you wrong about the election?

You must realize how stupid you look trying to use that as a golden bullet to get you out of trouble.
What kind of trouble am I in? Is that a threat?

:lol:

A "threat"? You're fucking losing it.

In the thread, dumbass. To get you out of trouble in the context of the conversation.

You're not normally this much of a whiny little pissant.
You said I was in trouble! I as in me not conservatives but me! I'm not the one in trouble in the conversation not by a long shot! Why did you say I? Why did you make it personal?

So now would come the question......have they been doing the leaking of their own accord? Or Obama plants on the take. If so, then treason and other crimes would be in order for more people...

There were only 3 other Americans in the Oval office meeting with the Russians. H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one leaked it. They are all members of Trump's cabinet--LOL
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

They all swore an oath to this nation to protect against foreign and domestic enemies, and 1 or all 3 may consider Trump to be the enemy.

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

Trump may fire all of them--LOL
How incredibly naive ... or just terribly ignorant.

I understand that it's in your interests to stop the causal chain halfway, and blame it on the "leakers" - but you have to understand that's not how it works in the world of public opinion. Right?
If you understood public opinion why were you wrong about the election?

You must realize how stupid you look trying to use that as a golden bullet to get you out of trouble.
What kind of trouble am I in? Is that a threat?

A "threat"? You're fucking losing it.

In the thread, dumbass. To get you out of trouble in the context of the conversation.

You're not normally this much of a whiny little pissant.
You said I was in trouble! I as in me not conservatives but me! I'm not the one in trouble in the conversation not by a long shot! Why did you say I? Why did you make it personal?

I think my point flew over your head. That's ok.

Let me placate your concerns. You are not "in trouble" in regards to the rules of this board, or my position as a member of staff. I meant the term in a colloquial, not literal sense.

The only thing I added to the story was the possible actions of a former President. So even if you take that out and go with the actual story......

3(?) staffers have been found to be responsible for leaking information to the press......ok, that's not a bid deal in & of itself, but what kind of information did they leak? Stuff that was discussed in a closed meeting between 2 heads of state? And what impact did that bit of tattling cause??? Several countries locking US out.

It had little to do with Trump & what he said........it had everything to do with those staffers bellowing to the press and how it's now jeopardized our position on the world stage

If Trump hadn't done it, no one could have leaked it.

This isn't the first time they've leaked and if left with only a slap on the wrist & back to business......what will they leak in the future? CBS already said they are doing it to purposefully bring Trump down.

No, CBS said that Trump's White House claimed that "they're doing it to purposefully bring Trump down".

If any part of this story is true, there's no doubt that Trump will fire them, and no one can fault him for it.

But they're not going to charged with a crime, and they'll have a better-paying job in DC within minutes of being fired.
You must remember that early last week a WaPo journalist said he didn't report all of what the unnamed source told him because it was too sensitive to print because it would affect national security. That proves right there that treason was committed by the leak itself of classified info.

The only thing I added to the story was the possible actions of a former President. So even if you take that out and go with the actual story......

3(?) staffers have been found to be responsible for leaking information to the press......ok, that's not a bid deal in & of itself, but what kind of information did they leak? Stuff that was discussed in a closed meeting between 2 heads of state? And what impact did that bit of tattling cause??? Several countries locking US out.

It had little to do with Trump & what he said........it had everything to do with those staffers bellowing to the press and how it's now jeopardized our position on the world stage

This isn't the first time they've leaked and if left with only a slap on the wrist & back to business......what will they leak in the future? CBS already said they are doing it to purposefully bring Trump down.

No, CBS said that Trump's White House claimed that "they're doing it to purposefully bring Trump down".

If any part of this story is true, there's no doubt that Trump will fire them, and no one can fault him for it.

But they're not going to charged with a crime, and they'll have a better-paying job in DC within minutes of being fired.

Yeah--but it's not going to stop. Trump keeps trying to get intelligence agents and other government officials to be LOYAL to him--when they have sworn an oath to this country to protect and defend this nation from foreign and domestic enemies, and they will continue to do that.

Trump is a total fucking idiot. He has made enemies out of the most 3 powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies, and the DOJ. In this nations history there has never been a President that stupid.

The more he calls the media FAKE the more they're going to write and report. The more he insults our intelligence agencies by calling Russia a "ruse"--the more he implicates himself in a coverup and the more they will dig. :dig:

By firing James Comey--he just told the DOJ he's hiding something and they're going to find it.

They're going to bring him down, including leaking him to death if they have too. If he fires his top advisers over this they're going to be writing books and giving interviews on National news.

Yeah--but it's not going to stop. Trump keeps trying to get intelligence agents and other government officials to be LOYAL to him--when they have sworn an oath to this country to protect and defend this nation from foreign and domestic enemies, and they will continue to do that.

Trump is a total fucking idiot. He has made enemies out of the most 3 powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies, and the DOJ. In this nations history there has never been a President that stupid.

The more he calls the media FAKE the more they're going to write and report. The more he insults our intelligence agencies by calling Russia a "ruse"--the more he implicates himself in a coverup and the more they will dig. :dig:

By firing James Comey--he just told the DOJ he's hiding something and they're going to find it. They're going to bring him down, including leaking him to death if they have too. If he fires his top advisers over this they're going to be writing books and giving interviews on National news.

True.

By firing James Comey--he just told the DOJ he's hiding something and they're going to find it. They're going to bring him down, including leaking him to death if they have too. If he fires his top advisers over this they're going to be writing books and giving interviews on National news.

I basically agree with all of this, except for the sentence I highlighted. At least in the sense of removing him from the office.

He's proving himself to be the best thing that's happened to the Democratic Party in a long time.

By firing James Comey--he just told the DOJ he's hiding something and they're going to find it.

They're going to bring him down, including leaking him to death if they have too. If he fires his top advisers over this they're going to be writing books and giving interviews on National news.

Your opinion is massively delusional as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. It'll never happen.

I basically agree with all of this, except for the sentence I highlighted. At least in the sense of removing him from the office.

He's proving himself to be the best thing that's happened to the Democratic Party in a long time.

Definitely.
There has never been a more powerful weapon given to Democrats than electing Donald Trump. They are going to ride this one to hell and back.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

He fired a fool who was seeking to be a TV persona not Americas top cop.

Quick!! Check for a gas leak --- cuz something sure has warped your thought process.

When our glorious leader returns from overseas, it's all over for them. I suspect the Trumpenfuhrer will make an example out of them for undermining him, and the country. They've already been reported to the authorities so there's no escape, unless they take the suicide route.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/
LMAO OMG you are absolutely hilarious. Just fkg hilarious!!!

When our glorious leader returns from overseas, it's all over for them. I suspect the Trumpenfuhrer will make an example out of them for undermining him, and the country. They've already been reported to the authorities so there's no escape, unless they take the suicide route.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/
You disagree with the CBS report?

A liberal who laughs at a liberal news site? What do they need to confirm? Maybe the onion?

A liberal who laughs at a liberal news site? What do they need to confirm? Maybe the onion?
The source is Breitbart. LOL

Treason for leaking info to the press? :lol: You cons get crazier with each day. Not that I believe the story. I'll wait on a credible source
Lol and what have Democrats been doing these past five months?

Calling for Trump to be impeached and/or accusing him of treason for so far unsubstantiated claims of Trump colluding with Russia.

Where were your sources? Oh yeah, they were "anonymous".

Last edited:

The source is Breitbart. LOL
Yea and their linked source within the article is to CBS News. You're not too bright are you?

Treason for leaking info to the press? :lol: You cons get crazier with each day. Not that I believe the story. I'll wait on a credible source

Leaking classified information is very illegal, yes. You don't get to hide behind freedom of press.

They're White house employees, and they probably have a security clearance, so, yes, they could go to prison.

Alright fool let's talk about something you mentioned in open thread about a year ago. You worked for the 2008 Clinton campaign right? And she never paid you right? So why the fuck are you packing water for someone you know that is a goddamn deadbeat?

I worked (tangentially) for Clinton's campaign for 5 days - and yes, I was never paid for it.

As for "packing water" for her, I couldn't possibly give a shit about her. I didn't vote for her (ever), and I don't particularly like her in any way.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

If I could interject here..........back to your comments about it not being treason......

If a former President entered into an agreement with some of his staffers that after he left office, they would report on any pertinent information from the new administration that could be compiled to have the new President impeached or other serious repercussions against him or his administration.......

just what would you call that????

Politics.

But you haven't come close to even demonstrating that as a possibility, so it's not even worth discussing.

If he hadn't done what?

Actually, yes they could be charged with a crime. Not treason, but a crime nevertheless.

Forum List

Back